1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

bomberjack's Recent Activity

1. bomberjack liked Supercool6's post in the thread Recruitment On recruiting.

@Jin hi bud :) I have had the same problem...I first started my own guild coz leader went inactive, as did all but 6 of the players over...

Mar 23, 2019 at 10:17 AM
  2. bomberjack liked Jin's post in the thread Recruitment On recruiting.

Good to see lateral thinking in recruitment. The 'search' function is REALLY limited in it's usefulness. I had to spend a fair amount...

3. bomberjack liked Jin's post in the thread Recruitment On recruiting.

I'm hoping one of the new alliance features will be for other alliance's member to be able to start a revolution to remove an inactive...

4. bomberjack liked Supercool6's status.

Warlords isn't just a game....it's a way of life!

Mar 23, 2019 at 10:15 AM
  5. bomberjack replied to the thread Recruitment Join The warlord kingdom.

Allience rank 1998 still moving up in rank. Three places left to join.

Mar 23, 2019 at 10:13 AM
  6. bomberjack replied to the thread Recruitment Join The warlord kingdom.

Allience rank 2250. Three places left

Mar 20, 2019 at 3:18 PM
  7. bomberjack liked Arci's post in the thread Release Notes for 0.63 - Witch Doctor.

The Witch Doctor is now available. Liberate the shire in the forest to get access to her store!

Mar 20, 2019 at 7:44 AM
  8. bomberjack liked Bruthor's post in the thread Release Notes for 0.63 - Witch Doctor.

BOOSTER SCROLLS Liberate the Witch Doctor and visit her store to acquire powerful Scrolls that grant you additional Gold per victory,...

Mar 20, 2019 at 7:44 AM
  9. bomberjack liked LiefEric's post in the thread Planned Make alliance usefull.

Looking forward to Alliance something. My idea was to have challenges. At the end of a won battle, Guild leader and designated members...

Mar 20, 2019 at 7:41 AM
  10. bomberjack liked Arci's post in the thread Planned Make alliance usefull.

Well, I guess it's time to give you a little update on the Alliance topic :) We're planning to release something interesting really...

Mar 20, 2019 at 7:40 AM
  11. bomberjack replied to the thread Recruitment Join The warlord kingdom.

Allience rank 2300 at this moment still Getting higher 4 places left

Mar 20, 2019 at 7:37 AM
  12. bomberjack replied to the thread Confirmed [6018] Issue with Brigand Island.

Yes I have the same problem Both iPhone 7 And ipad mini 4

Mar 20, 2019 at 7:31 AM