Recent content by Boss

1. New idea аспекты альянса

MAKE A FINALLY FUNCTION - select the head of the alliance, remove the head of the alliance and remove the player. I have 10 players in the alliance. The remaining 40 players terembyu bazooka :) Add so that at least 2 times a day attack by the clan against the boss. The minimum composition of...
  2. Geni Manaan

New earth and dragons!
  3. Geni Manaan

soon
  4. New idea superok

New lands are needed most.
  5. Fixed Purple Villages

Hey. Same problem. Current vague purple places of life restoration. IPhone 7.
  6. Answered HAPPY NEW YEAR

And where is the new land? And where are the new bosses? Where are the gifts? :)
  7. New idea superok

chatterboxes axes)
  8. New idea superok

In my alliance 20 play from 47. And even there is nobody to associate. Are quiet as fishes:)
  9. New idea superok

Hi Waarthog 3) Many alliance players simply hang in the table, calling a couple of times a week. So that the head of the alliance could remove inactive players from the alliance. Increase harbor and shop assortment. Sunset to see and there just do not need or not available. Good mood for the...
  10. New idea superok

1) Enter the new regiment - the ax. With a big crit, respectively. And to more often jump out the crit. 2) Enter rewards for 1,2,3 places in your alliance. And besides the beautiful numbers 1,2,3 nothing is given. 3) Enter the ability to choose the chapters of your alliance and so that the head...
  11. Answered HAPPY NEW YEAR

Will there be gifts for the new year? Сколько будет новых боссов?
  12. Answered How to get to New areas

The first part of the path has already passed. I wonder why for bosses update in a day or more?
  13. FEEDBACK Version 0.57 - Xatakan Empire

Hello. The location of -Манаан is not opened. That to do? Will new bosses be added? Will there be dragons?
  14. Answered How to get to New areas

Hello. The location of -Манаан is not opened. That to do? Will new bosses be added? Will there be dragons?
  15. Fixed [5113] Can't see tiles

sent away in support a letter with problem description.I wait an answer