1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Jibberjabber's Recent Activity

1. Jibberjabber replied to the thread New idea ADD A CONFIRM SCREEN ON REFRESHES!!!!.

Funny the devs refuse to even acknowledge these requests. I don't see a valid reason why it's difficult or impossible other than, we...

Apr 20, 2019 at 10:21 AM
  2. Jibberjabber posted a new thread.

New idea Defense stats

Is it possible to add defense stats or information to an account? How are my units doing in PvP? How often am I attacked and win/lose?...

Forum: Ideas & Suggestions

Apr 20, 2019 at 7:23 AM
  3. Jibberjabber replied to the thread Chat with us on discord.

New link. The above expired https://discord.gg/veSFtxY

Apr 18, 2019 at 6:02 PM
  4. Jibberjabber replied to the thread FEEDBACK Version 0.66.

Not being a jerk... But is that it? Or will you guys add more to the list as it gets closer to release?

Apr 18, 2019 at 4:42 PM
  5. Jibberjabber liked Primer's post in the thread New idea ADD A CONFIRM SCREEN ON REFRESHES!!!!.

This is probably one of the longest standing complaints/requests that has never been addressed. If you put in a support ticket they...

Apr 18, 2019 at 5:34 AM
  6. Jibberjabber liked Gazgulkilla's post in the thread New idea ADD A CONFIRM SCREEN ON REFRESHES!!!!.

Most of us are playing in touch screen devices, it's too easy to brush the button inadvertently

7. Jibberjabber liked Gazgulkilla's post in the thread New idea ADD A CONFIRM SCREEN ON REFRESHES!!!!.

I have accidentally lost 150 DIAMONDS to unwanted refreshes in the market and harbour! Add a damn confirm option, STOP STEALING OUR...

8. Jibberjabber replied to the thread New idea Please add a confirmation option yes/no before spending any diamonds.

Today while looking at my alliance quests I accidentally hit the quest reset button for the 100 point quest. I cost me my quest...

Apr 18, 2019 at 5:33 AM
  9. Jibberjabber liked Hopps's post in the thread New idea Please add a confirmation option yes/no before spending any diamonds.

Accidentally spent 50 diamonds because war harbor didn't open right away and when i went press to open again, it took it as an refresh....

10. Jibberjabber liked Jimsom2's post in the thread New idea Please add a confirmation option yes/no before spending any diamonds.

I honestly don't know. I keep my phone locked in my pocket. I also use my phone for my work all the time and have never accidentally...

11. Jibberjabber liked Victorash's post in the thread New idea Please add a confirmation option yes/no before spending any diamonds.

Yes, I was wondering the same - how do you manage to pocket spend so much? :) Isn't your phone screen locked while in your pocket? maybe...

12. Jibberjabber liked Jimsom2's post in the thread New idea Please add a confirmation option yes/no before spending any diamonds.

Bump. Another week another 900 diamonds gone. Can the devs remove the gold store link from the top of the screen? I don't know how I...

Apr 18, 2019 at 5:32 AM
  13. Jibberjabber liked Loraykin's post in the thread New idea Please add a confirmation option yes/no before spending any diamonds.

Spent a 100 diamonds and got it back after asking support nicely, with the note that this would be a one time thing. I requested they...

14. Jibberjabber liked zzzz's post in the thread New idea Please add a confirmation option yes/no before spending any diamonds.

*bump* please fix

15. Jibberjabber liked Solfuric's post in the thread New idea Please add a confirmation option yes/no before spending any diamonds.

Pocket purchase happened to me twice, refunded me the first time but not the second. Seriously needs to be some sort of extra security...