1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

JustinK's Recent Activity

1. JustinK replied to the thread Recruitment Revolutionary Heroes.

Looking at my Roster. Please be patient- Will squeeze you in as soon as I give a last call for the possible inacs to wake up

Apr 22, 2019 at 5:26 PM
  2. JustinK replied to the thread Recruitment Revolutionary Heroes.

Yes. Down to 5 slots. I am going to be setting this guild to request only soon. Thank you for stepping up everybody! For anyone who...

Apr 22, 2019 at 12:09 PM
  3. JustinK replied to the thread Recruitment Revolutionary Heroes.

No worries, join when you want. I appreciate your integrity though. Our guild is RHero Revolutionary Heroes

Apr 21, 2019 at 11:26 PM
  4. JustinK replied to the thread Recruitment Revolutionary Heroes.

Hi Sheena, come on aboard, we would love to have you! Grogger

Apr 21, 2019 at 11:07 PM
  5. JustinK replied to the thread Recruitment Revolutionary Heroes.

Almost at uncommon ship. Slots still available. Next week's ship should be much better!

Apr 21, 2019 at 2:52 PM
  6. JustinK replied to the thread Alliance Quests - Sharing progress.

(RHero) Revolutionary Heroes alliance update. 27 members, 20 contributers to alliance ship points. Started the challenge with less than...

Apr 21, 2019 at 1:30 PM
  7. JustinK liked Semiosis's post in the thread Candidacy Group of 7 wanting to merge with an alliance.

Hi We are a group of 7 active players looking for an active alliance to join.

Apr 21, 2019 at 1:00 PM
  8. JustinK replied to the thread Candidacy Group of 7 wanting to merge with an alliance.

Hi there! We're RHero (Revolutionary Heroes) And have an active group of 25+. We are finishing up our recruitment spots. We have a...

Apr 21, 2019 at 1:00 PM
  9. JustinK replied to the thread Recruitment Revolutionary Heroes.

We're going to hit the first bonus ship later today, so join now to get in on it!

Apr 19, 2019 at 1:24 PM