1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Lundene's Recent Activity

1. Lundene liked Primer's post in the thread Candidacy Looking for active alliance.

When Alliances first were introduced they meant nothing. Just a chat feature. Nobody knew which Alliance to join because there were no...

Apr 20, 2019 at 9:13 AM
  2. Lundene replied to the thread Alliance Quests - Sharing progress.

Well done almost there Celtica just passed epic...

Apr 20, 2019 at 9:12 AM
  3. Lundene replied to the thread Fulfilled WLI - Immediate Openings.

:D You just miss all of us here!!!!

Apr 17, 2019 at 11:57 AM
  4. Lundene replied to the thread Fulfilled WLI - Immediate Openings.

That’s the good thing about these quests, AP doesn’t matter, just your daily activity. Encourages new players to join good alliances...

Apr 17, 2019 at 2:47 AM
  5. Lundene replied to the thread Alliance Ship Predictions.

How is WLI getting on - we have quite a few who haven’t contributed yet. It would be nice to know the points for each ship quality...

Apr 16, 2019 at 2:38 PM
  6. Lundene replied to the thread Answered Am I Screwed?.

That’s where I fail - remembering to sell the upgrade. I just run with an empty slot at moment till I get the shards I’m working for.

Apr 16, 2019 at 2:36 PM
  7. Lundene liked Primer's post in the thread Fulfilled WLI - Immediate Openings.

We are a pretty active group in chat. A lot of game related stuff, but also real life topics. We are truly International and have...

Apr 15, 2019 at 8:05 PM
  8. Lundene liked Primer's post in the thread Fulfilled WLI - Immediate Openings.

I am not hoping to raid active alliances for members. But many people have complained their alliances are boring or the leader is no...

Apr 15, 2019 at 8:05 PM
  9. Lundene replied to the thread Fulfilled WLI - Immediate Openings.

Sounds good but my current alliance is fairly active ( Blue,Ras etc are a good bunch) and others would benefit more being with you guys...

Apr 15, 2019 at 8:04 PM
  10. Lundene replied to the thread Fulfilled WLI - Immediate Openings.

Tempting........ not sure Ishi or NoName would want me talking in chat all the time! They’ve already experienced lots of it in my...

Apr 15, 2019 at 4:29 PM
  11. Lundene replied to the thread Answered (3*×5) or (4*x1)+(3*×3)+(2*×1).

Make your army all 3* before you make one regiment 4*. The difficulty scales up when you upgrade one regiment out of line of others....

Apr 14, 2019 at 5:27 PM