1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Noob's Recent Activity

1. Noob replied to the thread More Scrolls, Please!.

Yes. One scroll i wish test - vampirism 30% of damage will convert into health. Unit able grow highter while overplus of health. I want...

Mar 22, 2019 at 6:25 AM
  2. Noob replied to the thread New XP from 4th and 5th Sky Arch Slots.

XP grow if you have highter warlord level. Number of free slot have no effect on XP Gold grow if you add units into slots (16 h: Each...

Mar 21, 2019 at 7:40 PM
  3. Noob liked Arci's post in the thread Planned Create a setting to prevent accidental expenditures/uses.

This feature is already planned :)

Mar 21, 2019 at 6:36 PM
  4. Noob liked Arci's post in the thread Planned Display AP for each Reg, Something Like This.

This is currently in the development phase and will be released in one of the upcoming versions (not in the very next one though).

Mar 21, 2019 at 6:35 PM
  5. Noob liked Arci's post in the thread Planned Season Leaderboard - New Leagues.

This is still planned, but will not be released soon as there's other content under development :)

Mar 21, 2019 at 6:35 PM
  6. Noob replied to the thread Metals.

You need every day 4 skull PvPs. Need luck or spend dias for reroll... nice

Mar 20, 2019 at 10:40 AM
  7. Noob replied to the thread FEEDBACK Version 0.63 - Witch Doctor.

I tested these scrolls and here my Feedback. Here are list of the best scrolls 3. Gold: I havent feel big bonus with +100 gold each...

Mar 19, 2019 at 7:12 PM
  8. Noob replied to the thread Planned Season Leaderboard - New Leagues.

And this dont forgett ;)

Mar 19, 2019 at 2:33 PM
  9. Noob replied to the thread Planned Display AP for each Reg, Something Like This.

Dont forgett ;)

Mar 19, 2019 at 2:32 PM
  10. Noob replied to the thread wow.

From cheap box?

Mar 19, 2019 at 9:20 AM
  11. Noob liked Hai's post in the thread wow.

[IMG]

Mar 19, 2019 at 9:20 AM
  12. Noob replied to the thread FEEDBACK Version 0.63 - Witch Doctor.

there only one ads - delete recovery time. You dont see ads anything... admin should know - many players feel strange if they paid real...

Mar 18, 2019 at 11:21 AM