Recent content by Pyrrhus

1. Pyrrhus

New issue IPad dock icon will not function

While I didn’t make any changes, something did, and the icon in the dock works for now.
  2. Pyrrhus

New issue IPad dock icon will not function

The Warlords icon appears in the iPad dock, but when it’s tapped, the icon flashes, but the game doesn’t start. I can start the game from the icon on the main screen. I‘ve started several other apps to cycle the Warlords app out of the dock, and then restarted Warlords to get it back into the...
  3. Pyrrhus

FEEDBACK Version 0.78

To think that only maxed out players are bored is ignoring the comments made here just to justify the change. I am not maxed out, but I have hit the same basic wall. I have with either completed the story, hit a 4S battle WAY above my pay level, or have only 3 or 4 units and cannot advance...so...
  4. Pyrrhus

FEEDBACK Version 0.78

I just find it interesting that the developers don’t like the way we are playing the game that they designed be played the way people are playing it; so they’re changing it, so the the players can’t play it the way that they like to play it. Somehow that’s twisted logic. My only constructive...
  5. Pyrrhus

FEEDBACK Version 0.76

The concept has merit, but it’s a big change to the basic numbers overnight. Perhaps scaling it back should be considered by the developers. It’s probably me, but my life has never and still doesn’t exist in 8 hour segments, so I find that a strange concept. That’s my feedback.
  6. Pyrrhus

FEEDBACK Version 0.76

This may turn out to be OK, but I’m skeptical. If the rewards include additional items like potions, then maybe...? Curious as to what “survey” led to this decision? I realize that this game has a very wide array of users and needs, so one size does not fit all, I just wonder if there’s a path...
  7. Pyrrhus

FEEDBACK Version 0.76

Unfortunately then, for players like myself who can check every 3.5 hours, I’ve lost ground! So am I supposed to be happy with the change? Sorry, but this update hurts me.
  8. Pyrrhus

FEEDBACK Factions

When will we cycle to the next faction day? Same time as quests?
  9. Pyrrhus

FEEDBACK Factions

Arci, right now I would say you were correct in your statement to me last week that the release would be valuable. Looks good for my one WD with excesses regiment baggage. I’m going to have some big decisions on my other WD, for which I have not yet unlocked 12 regiments. It’s all fun, regardless.
  10. Pyrrhus

FEEDBACK Version 0.74

At the risk of being taken seriously, the only way to level the playing field is to zero everyone out so we can start all over. That was NOT a suggestion in any way shape or form. Looking forward to next week’s update after your comments.
  11. Pyrrhus

FEEDBACK Version 0.74

Thanks. Appreciate the explanation. It has not ruined the game, just that every little thing helps. I’m not sure you can ever get to a point in this game where old and new players can be equal, and at the same time develop, expand, and enhance the game.
  12. Pyrrhus

FEEDBACK Version 0.74

I guess I don’t understand the logic behind getting rid of the diamonds in BI. Can you explain the twisted logic here Arci?
  13. Pyrrhus

FEEDBACK Version 0.74

Notice that after an update today, there is what appears to be a mine East of Nordvig. I’d guess that might have something to do with next week.?
  14. Pyrrhus

15. Pyrrhus

FEEDBACK Version 0.69

So was the update I received (0.70.1) a rollback? As with others, I received 15 shards for reg. that are locked and I don't want to unlock! This, coupled with the scroll withdrawal for no good reason, is a real slam to the players! Right now, this game is turning into a soup sandwich!