1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

RasClart's Recent Activity

1. RasClart liked Primer's post in the thread FEEDBACK Version 0.74.

I guess I am “cheating”. I have 0.74 available but won’t download so I can keep getting BI Diamonds. Won’t update until either new...

Aug 19, 2019 at 4:35 AM
  2. RasClart liked Phenix01's post in the thread Recruitment Khozirm recrute.

No minimum power requêsted , we are a young french clan

Aug 18, 2019 at 8:33 PM
  3. RasClart replied to the thread Recruitment Celtica is Recruiting.

One space available. Mythical ship weekly in top 100 guild. 900qp required weekly. Communicating in chat if u have any issues reaching...

Aug 18, 2019 at 8:22 PM
  4. RasClart liked Jin's post in the thread Wannabes.

Warlord @Andrea from Italian Warriors will be the first non-WLI warlord to join the Trophies Millionaire Club. Warlord @Laks (a...

Aug 18, 2019 at 8:16 PM
  5. RasClart replied to the thread FEEDBACK Version 0.74.

@Madarick, diamonds have been removed from BI completely in advance of a new feature located just east of Nordvig on ur map, which will...

Aug 18, 2019 at 8:12 PM
  6. RasClart liked Pyrrhus's post in the thread FEEDBACK Version 0.74.

At the risk of being taken seriously, the only way to level the playing field is to zero everyone out so we can start all over. That was...

Aug 17, 2019 at 7:38 PM
  7. RasClart liked Arci's post in the thread FEEDBACK Version 0.74.

That is true, but on the other side the new feature will make getting valuable rewards a lot easier, which is much better than a few...

Aug 17, 2019 at 7:38 PM
  8. RasClart replied to the thread FEEDBACK Version 0.74.

I agree with u Nemesis that they should leave the diamonds there for the 1st clearing of each level & just remove the repeatable diamond...

Aug 17, 2019 at 7:59 AM
  9. RasClart liked Arci's post in the thread FEEDBACK Version 0.74.

That is pretty much the reason, keep farming BI to get Diamonds wasn't really working much on the game balance. It's always a bit "sad"...

Aug 16, 2019 at 8:17 PM
  10. RasClart replied to the thread New issue Not Diamonds in Brigade Island.

It does seem like a mine is part of the new release.... Mining diamonds would make sense.

Aug 16, 2019 at 4:38 PM
  11. RasClart replied to the thread Strategy on getting items from brigands?.

The reason for the misunderstanding is one of level. If u are maxed at 23 & fully upgraded then u manipulate LW by having 1 of every...

Aug 15, 2019 at 8:52 PM
  12. RasClart liked Anton Amby's post in the thread FEEDBACK Version 0.74.

Another picture was put up on FB just some hours ago, alongside the text ''Meet Bard! He's coming to Warlords of Aternum soon to... do...

Aug 15, 2019 at 8:35 PM
  13. RasClart replied to the thread FEEDBACK Version 0.74.

I have a player who reported not getting gems for a silver victory in battle 99 of BI about 4 hrs ago... First time anyone’s reported...

Aug 15, 2019 at 4:28 PM
  14. RasClart liked RealBizkit666's post in the thread WoA Reboot (Newbies Guide).

Well, got to the top 100 this season (74th) with this approach. And this was my 16th season (did it in less then 9 months since I...

Aug 15, 2019 at 1:10 PM
  15. RasClart liked Arci's post in the thread FEEDBACK Version 0.74.

Let's say... more info next week? :) Unfortunately we cannot tell exact dates until we are 100% sure, but it's quite safe to say that...

Aug 15, 2019 at 1:06 PM