1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

RasClart's Recent Activity

1. RasClart liked Shoemaker's post in the thread Recruitment Looking to bring a small group to another alliance? Look no further..

If you have a small group from a mostly inactive alliance that wants to join a up and coming moderately active alliance, please reply...

Apr 19, 2019 at 10:59 PM
  2. RasClart liked Noob's post in the thread New idea Fix move for TSG.

Please fix Two-Skull's Gang to 3 movement because he have a potential with his passive but his movement make game very hard. P.S Make...

Apr 19, 2019 at 9:36 PM
  3. RasClart liked Zancudo's post in the thread New idea Fix move for TSG.

I think too TSG is not a well balanced unit and must be modified.

4. RasClart liked Primer's post in the thread New idea Fix move for TSG.

The only time I use TSG in battle is if he assigned to me as a quest. But he is extremely useful.... in the Sky Arch!

5. RasClart replied to the thread Recruitment Aim High Alliance.

Aye, having the same issue as i go through the last few inactives in Celtica.... kicked one today who i’d consider a founding member......

Apr 19, 2019 at 8:32 AM
  6. RasClart liked Primer's post in the thread Recruitment Aim High Alliance.

Damn. I was so close to removing some members who I could not tell if active or not. The decisions were so hard between supporting...

Apr 19, 2019 at 7:59 AM
  7. RasClart liked Tufa's post in the thread Recruitment Alligators - CHOMP.

Opened more spots for anyone looking for a casual guild. We don’t have any requirements or going to give you a hard time about...

Apr 19, 2019 at 4:49 AM
  8. RasClart liked Primer's post in the thread Alliance Quests - Sharing progress.

WLI Quest Update - Day 3 All I can say is “Wow”. Incredibly better than I ever expected. 8,770 points out of a possible 9,000. 230...

Apr 19, 2019 at 4:48 AM
  9. RasClart replied to the thread Recruitment Celtica.

Just going to make a space for u now Russell, apply in- game...

Apr 19, 2019 at 4:20 AM
  10. RasClart replied to the thread Recruitment Celtica.

Celtica is recruiting! We have 1 empty spot currently but have another 4 or 5 inactives who u can replace if u ask for their spot...

Apr 19, 2019 at 1:41 AM
  11. RasClart replied to the thread Candidacy Daily player looking for alliance.

Accepted & welcome!

Apr 19, 2019 at 12:41 AM
  12. RasClart replied to the thread Candidacy Daily player looking for alliance.

Hi Erdmann, Celtica would be delighted to have u join us. Apply in game.

Apr 18, 2019 at 11:34 PM
  13. RasClart replied to the thread Alliance Quests - Sharing progress.

Sorry for late join into this thread! Been busy trying to reshape the alliance after a higher than expected inactive rate! Celtica will...

Apr 18, 2019 at 9:47 PM
  14. RasClart replied to the thread Recruitment Celtica.

Just accepted the only request i could see. Player Stylze75 who is 451 so i presume to be Patroklus. Maybe try again guys, no sign at...

Apr 18, 2019 at 8:53 PM
  15. RasClart replied to the thread Recruitment Celtica.

Celtica has 2 spaces available right now! You must participate in the alliance quests!

Apr 18, 2019 at 4:52 PM