1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

RasClart's Recent Activity

1. RasClart liked Primer's post in the thread New idea ADD A CONFIRM SCREEN ON REFRESHES!!!!.

This is probably one of the longest standing complaints/requests that has never been addressed. If you put in a support ticket they...

Feb 18, 2019 at 2:44 AM
  2. RasClart liked Gazgulkilla's post in the thread New idea ADD A CONFIRM SCREEN ON REFRESHES!!!!.

I have accidentally lost 150 DIAMONDS to unwanted refreshes in the market and harbour! Add a damn confirm option, STOP STEALING OUR...

Feb 18, 2019 at 2:44 AM
  3. RasClart liked Primer's post in the thread Recruitment Celtica.

Congrats to all members of Celtica! Well earned.

Feb 16, 2019 at 1:39 AM
  4. RasClart replied to the thread Recruitment Celtica.

Made it to the 100! Celtica has some spaces available... request at alliance hq... Ranked 92 right now & moving up quickly!

Feb 16, 2019 at 12:01 AM
  5. RasClart liked NoName's post in the thread Recruitment Celtica.

[ATTACH] And... Celtica makes an appearance. Congrats to the Warlords of Celtica :cool:

Screenshot_20190215-100040_Warlords.jpg Feb 15, 2019 at 8:04 PM
  6. RasClart liked Saltire's post in the thread New idea Alternate play by Regiment instead of Player.

I did a quick search but didn't find a similar thread: Instead of a player using all regiments at once before second player goes,...

Feb 14, 2019