1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

RealBizkit666's Recent Activity

1. RealBizkit666 replied to the thread WoA Reboot (Newbies Guide).

I think you get the thougher opponents since you leveled your entire army equally. This causes that your PvP is calculated pretty damn...

Apr 19, 2019 at 9:12 PM
  2. RealBizkit666 replied to the thread Looking for Alliance to join.

You can join the Revolutionary Heroes. It's an active alliance and growing to get bigger alliance rewards.

Apr 19, 2019 at 12:18 PM
  3. RealBizkit666 replied to the thread Candidacy LF active alliance.

Hello Pika, you can join the Revolutionary Heroes. We have plenty of open spots and it's an active alliance.

Apr 19, 2019 at 12:08 PM
  4. RealBizkit666 liked Vontod's post in the thread Candidacy LF active alliance.

No worries, bud. Unfortunately, my request was denied, so the hunt continues. Warlord looking for alliance. Great conversation, will do...

Apr 18, 2019 at 2:50 PM
  5. RealBizkit666 liked Val's post in the thread Candidacy LF active alliance.

Revolutionary Heroes)

Apr 18, 2019 at 2:50 PM
  6. RealBizkit666 liked Val's post in the thread Recruitment Revolutionary Heroes.

With you now, let's get a common for a start)

Apr 18, 2019 at 10:02 AM
  7. RealBizkit666 replied to the thread Candidacy LF active alliance.

You are welcome at the revolutionairy heroes. No request needed, so you can join any time.

Apr 17, 2019 at 9:22 PM
  8. RealBizkit666 liked JustinK's post in the thread Recruitment Revolutionary Heroes.

We're closing in on an alliance ship bonus, so if you are active, please join! You'll help yourself as with the rest of us

Apr 17, 2019 at 1:28 PM
  9. RealBizkit666 replied to the thread Confirmed [6404] Notification icons not reseting.

Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium with Android.

Apr 14, 2019 at 9:24 PM