Search results

1. Grendel

Recruitment Wise Monkeys Recruiting

There are still a couple of spaces free at Wise Monkeys. Come and join us if you like the idea of a mythical reward plus a great bunch of guys to play alongside. Great teamwork, great tips and great laughs.
  2. Grendel

Hi Ronin and others, I have just freed up two spaces in Wise Monkeys. So please apply and join us for another Mythical reward next week.
  3. Grendel

As Cole, says, come and monkey around with the rest of us Wise Monkeys if you like mythical reward ships. Just bring your dailies game is all we ask.
  4. Grendel

Got a couple of extra slots after losing a couple of inactive players this week. So feel free to come and join us in Wise Monkeys. Mythical ships plus much much more awaits you!
  5. Grendel

Recruitment Alliance merger

Hi Manatee (and Shizzo) I can’t help you with a merger as my alliance (Wise Monkeys) is virtually full now and we’re achieving mythical rewards every week. I just wanted to applaud you for your resourcefulness. I did exactly same back when Eastgate opened. As a small alliance only earning...
  6. Grendel

One of our Wise Monkeys had to quit the game yesterday, which leaves a spot free. Come and join us if you are a team player, willing to do the dailies, who likes to see a Mythical ship sailing into Eastgate every week.
  7. Grendel

Alliance Campers. (New Players read this thread)

In the Wise Monkeys, we have this problem intermittently. It is usually a moderately high AP player. They join, don’t get with the fantastic team spirit we have going here, don't do any dailies and get booted out before the end of the week without a reward. Their loss. We can carry a camper for...
  8. Grendel

Another week ends, another Mythical ship reward for the Wise Monkeys. Another week is about to start and we have a single slot free. As Eddie says, we’re a fun bunch, come and join us!
  9. Grendel

One slot open for any experience level who would like to avail themselves of, or add to the knowledge base of the Wise Monkeys!
  10. Grendel

Hi Taylor, I didn’t see your application on Tue. We still have a spot free if you wish to apply. The same goes for anyone else who is willing to be a committed member of our excellent team. Already over halfway to the Mythical ship this week.
  11. Grendel

Another fantastic team effort from the Wise Monkeys brought in yet another Mythical ship reward. We have a single slot free for anyone who’d like to join us this week. Please only apply if you work well as part of a team.
  12. Grendel

Candidacy Nytroh - Looking for active Alliance

Hi Nytroh, Come and join us Wise Monkeys if you like a laugh, want some help or simply want to see a mythical ship sail into harbour at the end of the week! We can also help with pointers on the new Bard Tales event.
  13. Grendel

A couple of spaces have become available at Wise Monkeys. Feel free to join us midweek as we are storming towards another Mythical ship reward, whether you are new to the game or an old hand. Keep in mind that while we respect the curve balls Real Life can throw you, we do expect you to complete...
  14. Grendel

Candidacy Walterdeshin: Looking for an active alliance

Hi Bodnar, Or you could come and visit Wise Monkeys for a trial. We accept beginners and old hands alike and are well on the way to yet another Mythical reward.
  15. Grendel

Still got one spot free for anyone who wants to join mid-week, as long as you’re willing to join the amazing team spirit we have going at Wise Monkeys. We are well ahead of schedule for another Mythical ship.
  16. Grendel

Hey Worfe, I didn’t see your application to join when I checked this morning. Unfortunately only the leader is able to accept new joiners and I was busy, but it sounds like you’d get on really well with the rest of us Wise Monkeys! So please re-apply and I will accept you. We’re already ahead of...
  17. Grendel

Just one spot remaining in Wise Monkeys, grab it quick before another Mythical ship arrives!
  18. Grendel

Recruitment Aussie Player Looking for Home

Hi Fox, Wise Monkeys have members from around the globe, so feel free to come and join us and join in the Mythical ship rewards we achieve regularly.
  19. Grendel

Another week, another Mythical ship. Unfortunately, a couple of our new recruits have gone inactive after joining. We have two more spots available for anyone who is willing to take part in the Wise Monkey team effort to achieve Mythical every week. While we do give some latitude for real life...
  20. Grendel

While the Wise Monkeys are still working well as a team to achieve the mythical ship reward for the 10th time, as is often they way, unfortunately we’ve had to lose someone who wasn’t willing to either complete the dailies or discuss with us why Real Life was getting in the way. So if you think...