Search results

1. Benji

FEEDBACK Version 0.78

The problem with factions isn’t their existence, it’s the lack of challenge for higher levels. The most fun for myself was the xataka one cause my units were only 3s and with just 4 of them you had to plan carefully to win. Add more levels with stronger opponents.
  2. Benji

New issue Imposible pvp trophies?

With free rerolls you’ll probably be looking at an 198 average for all 156 fights at end of season so a solid top 10
  3. Benji

Wonder of the workings of such glitch, it’s not like it’s one extra fight. More like a whole spawn extra
  4. Benji

Crap I’ve never had the quest glitch so probably wont get this either. Wrong player to get it, not like you will drop that lead over time ;)
  5. Benji

New Different armor for IR

And now Jin is my first 199 fight :)
  6. Benji

Now Blackadder might you explain howcome you have an average of 210?
  7. Benji

It aligned itself eventually on the 4th reload :)
  8. Benji

Looking at a perfect AP lineup the IR should place 3rd but it places 5th, does it need different gear than other archers? Currently wearing kuromokar bow, Dark moon armor and 15% banner
  9. Benji

I did the math on the last 5 fights and the average was mid 180 so if that was to apply for the rest of season the total average will end at low 190 so just outside table.
  10. Benji

Fulfilled Join for Mythical

One spot open of anyone is interested in doing their last points with us! En route for mythical ship on monday! Player AP ranging from 200-44k so all Welcome as long as you pull your weight towards ship. Top 20 alliance right now Chatters and Fighters (CaF)
  11. Benji

Are we sure its a returning player? All of them I’ve seen before has had very low developed armies and this one has the xatakan units as top 5 with 4-5s. Weren’t they released after PvP changed? Or is my timeline off
  12. Benji

Answered PVP Question

I would say that it can depend upon which units are your top 5. Currently my max is 198 and that appeared when my top 5 had lvl 9 across all gear. But then 4 of them were archer/mage and they are pretty high in AP.
  13. Benji

New issue not active fight

Its a bug that lets the other fight block your 4s fight. If you fight that one the other will open up again.
  14. Benji

Fixed [8292] Jerrika Shards

Now Come on... some intelligent bug that makes up a new shard and offers itself on market.
  15. Benji

I correct myself, Infinite number of BI levels suits her better. And would make for a good competition between endgamers. And we would still have the rest of Xataka to look forward to sooon!
  16. Benji

Thats cool! Unique unit with a killer ability. Hopefully with a release of more map to explore
  17. Benji

Recruitment Looking for active alliance

Word of advice: change the tag to candidacy and you will have all the alliances you ever wanted to choose from! We would have you but the earliest free spots are on friday when I clean out non-actives :( Happy hunting
  18. Benji

3 archers combination?

The further you get in the game the easier it will be to field different combos to suit the map. On certain maps you can field all shooters and win easy. I would’nt choose archer heavy army against all guards but against mage/archer/riders it certainly effective. But sure LA, CA, GG, MF and DG...
  19. Benji

Fulfilled Join CaF for mythical!

One spot open for player willing to do their points! Mythical ship in the pipeline for monday! Players ranging from 200-42k AP so all ACTIVE players welcome. If advice is needed we willingly provide it, if you’re experienced player please share your knowledge. Welcome! Alliance: Chatters and...
  20. Benji

FEEDBACK Version 0.78

Wow that was the worst idea ever! You’re really putting your back to it to make the game less enjoyable for hardcore players. Here are some other great ideas; Let the LW come once / day! Why spawn PvP twice? All ten at once please! That way we can just farm and battle all PvP and be done in 30...