Search results

1. Ushurak@adventures

Recruitment Avengers has free space(49/50)

Searching active member for our alliancce. We have a stabil kernal which is talkative and are making mythical ships every time
  2. Ushurak@adventures

Still one spot free for new season.
  3. Ushurak@adventures

New issue Imposible pvp trophies?

You will do it and thats good. 500 points in advance. Should work without problem. I find this diamond bidding sad too. Would like to have a skill based pvp. Good luck and go for it
  4. Ushurak@adventures

Common Blackadder. Long live Blackadder I. You will do it even with walking backwards or on one feet with closed eyes. Well desearved as a long time participant of WoA
  5. Ushurak@adventures

New issue not active fight

Its only a problem if you reroll it and have to play it with a 2s because the 4s is behind and the 2s is your less worse one to have five played. As i habe seen it went not avaiable most by reroll of the game below
  6. Ushurak@adventures

Its a glitch as self selling jerrika shards. Seems to be a lotterie this season. Perhaps similar to the quest bug. For me it does not matter. Either silly diamond bets or some lucky player. Does not matter for the top3. I even prefer the lucky guy one. I would say something went wrong with the...
  7. Ushurak@adventures

Wir sind eine englisch sprachige Allianz mit einem stabilen Kern. Erreichen mythische Schiffe jedesmal. Erwarten aber aktive Mitglieder und haben Regeln mit Augenmass. Willkommen Nous sommes une alliance parlant en anglais. Nous faisons chaque semaine le bateau mythique. On expect des active...
  8. Ushurak@adventures

New Different armor for IR

If you are fully equiped and upgraded you should be 3rd beaten by fearie an shaman. Otherwise you found something much better than the power maxed player for the other units.
  9. Ushurak@adventures

Still one place free for active players
  10. Ushurak@adventures

FEEDBACK Version 0.78

You have a great game as long as not maxed. But the new stuff should be chalangin for players. Stronghold is a good thing. As a maxed player my problem is that i have to play a whole day until i get there where i failed. The new stuff should have stuff hard to succeed. You should give player...
  11. Ushurak@adventures

Top alliance the avengers are searching for a member on their mythical ship. We are a very active alliance with helpfull tips and tricks. Take part on our journey. You found us on the top of ranking under Avengers or groot Ush
  12. Ushurak@adventures

Fixed [8292] Jerrika Shards

Have it still on market. Could give me a 15% mage banner instead. Lol
  13. Ushurak@adventures

You could took them over. Its not a as bad unit. A lot of player wished her
  14. Ushurak@adventures

I would reopen BI with endless quests and you get the shards exclusively there for her or for pvp. I wait at the ability of souble shots killing two mages at the same time. Lets say for top100 a certain amount and other participant a default rate. Lets say one per day. But that will not happen...
  15. Ushurak@adventures

Have seen her on the market. Campa Belem is not far. But I didn't buy her
  16. Ushurak@adventures

New idea Skill based pvp

I like the idea of faction or pvp or stronghold. Whats about to combine the three. Make a competition over time where battles get harder as in strongholds. Where you can begin where you staid as in faction. Over a time with new situation as 5×7, 5x10. Mages against archer as in factions. Time...
  17. Ushurak@adventures

PvP Dynamics

That's why you disappeared out of my sight as a top10 contender. You were on a good way. Thats really frustrating and a bad thing when you are going for it. Good luck for next season. One round off and you are out of top100.
  18. Ushurak@adventures

PvP Dynamics

I only try to get top10 to use what a season gives. Sometimes it works. Sometimes not. I dont play this diamonds battles you have to wait a half year to have a serious chance. I miss a skill based pvp i have described in new ideas. Makes no sense to spend 200$ to get 30000 diamonds to even...
  19. Ushurak@adventures

Thoughts towards the endgame

A lot has changed with the new features. Shards are no more a bottleneck. Items are now on long term hard to get. I found the strategies you described well thought through and adapted to all the changes
  20. Ushurak@adventures

Drop rate of gear is abysmal

When getting shards increased i begun to sell gears in war harbor, factions and market. But only the most powerfull. This seems to be the new possibilities and gears, banners and weapon are now the bottleneck. One gear means less shards. But it does not even depends if you have 1 month longer...