Search results

1. Recruitment Misfits Recruitment

Misfits currently has five slots open after some housecleaning for those who want to earn a Mythical Ship.
  2. Recruitment Misfits Recruitment

We currently have two open spots for anyone looking to contribute and make Mythic this week. Come check us out we’re a top 150 ranked guild and climbing!
  3. Recruitment Misfits Recruitment

We have had another spot open up. Come check us out and book a ticket aboard a Mythic Ship!
  4. New issue User credentials do not match after updating iOS

My concern is the missed rewards and quest opportunities, especially as an Alliance leader. I also paid for the daily gen shipment, too.
  5. New issue User credentials do not match after updating iOS

Sounds like I’ll be a few days without playing.
  6. New issue User credentials do not match after updating iOS

This happened to me, as well. Did they give you a fix?
  7. Communication Failure

Because if it could tell you there wouldn’t be a communication failure?:D
  8. FEEDBACK Version 0.76

Thank you, @warlord235 for sharing this.
  9. FEEDBACK Version 0.76

I am very much a fan of the change to the energy system for the reasons @Arci stated. Do I like that it takes longer to gain an energy back? No. Do I like that I have a much higher energy bank? Very much so. I like it much more than I dislike the slower energy regeneration. You can’t please all...
  10. Recruitment Misfits Recruitment

We had a spot open up recently. Come sail away on a Mythic Ship with us! You won’t be disappointed.
  11. Recruitment Misfits Recruitment

I have recently taken over for Hrothgar76, and we are currently sitting at 49 filled spots after hitting Mythic this week. We have an active in game chat as well as a chatroom on Discord where we share tips, tricks, and screenshots with each other. You can find me on Discord at Protomickey#0435...
  12. Recruitment Misfits looking for fresh blood!

We have one final spot left to get a mythic this week! Come join us!
  13. Candidacy Looking for an alliance

Come join Misfits! We have a lively chat sharing tips and providing each other with help as well as an out of game chat on Discord.
  14. Candidacy Walterdeshin: Looking for an active alliance

Misfits is a group rising through the ranks and we are currently at 48 members and are Mythic bound this week. We also have an active in game chat as well as a chatroom in Discord.
  15. Recruitment Misfits looking for fresh blood!

Welcome aboard, Noob! We still have a couple more slots for anyone thats wants to board a Mythic Ship.
  16. Recruitment Misfits looking for fresh blood!

If you’re looking for an Alliance that earns Mythic ships, then come join us. We are in pace to earn yet another Mythic Ship this Sunday.
  17. Recruitment Misfits looking for fresh blood!

We have a few spots open for those looking to contribute some points and get that Mythic Ship each week. We have an active in game chat, and we’re also on Discord where we discuss and share tips and tricks to make the game both more fun and the quests a little easier. You can find me there under...
  18. Recruitment Misfits looking for fresh blood!

We have a couple open spots and earned a mythic last week and are looking to do so again this week.
  19. Regiment Comparison Spreadsheet

At the time of posting the spreadsheet, I had not unlocked PES, and I still haven’t actually. However, a much more comprehensive list put together by @Loraykin can be found here: https://forum.warlordsofaternum.com/index.php?threads/regiment-stats-and-comparison-take-ii.12485/
  20. why no more ads ?

@AngelRipper I’m interested in your workaround for no longer having ads.