Search results

1. Nemesis

FEEDBACK Version 0.78

Tks to the developers , this is a huge effort for ruin the game little by little. Some updates ago u quit scrolls, then quit some ways to earn diamonds, now More difficult to earn Upgrades and Gold... quit, quit, quit... p What u wanna do?? In the past great game, now i feel the developers...
  2. Nemesis

Recruitment War Hammer (WHM) Recruiting. U wanna a Mythical Ship?

We have a new spot! Any player can apply with any Power level! Join us, contribute with quest points ( it's the only requirement) and enjoy Mythical Ships every week!. Apply, hurry up!;) Looking us in the "Alliance HQ", search " War Hammer" or " WHM" :)
  3. Nemesis

I send a message to the Leadear. Try to apply now.
  4. Nemesis

Hi, we are a nice and chatty alliance ;), and looking for players wanna join us and share our Mythical Ships every week .!! We have a new spot. Apply now! Don't worry if you are new. Always we share tips and you can ask questions wherever you want. The only requirement its doing daily quest...
  5. Nemesis

FEEDBACK Version 0.77

I think it's a good update. Now it's more playable.
  6. Nemesis

We have a new spot! Any player can apply! Join us, contribute with quest points and enjoy Mythical Ships every week!. Apply, hurry up! Looking us in the "Alliance HQ", search " War Hammer" or " WHM" :)
  7. Nemesis

Fulfilled Looking for mythical alliance

U can join to "War Hammer" " WHM"; Nice and Chatty Alliance, and Mythical Ship's every week guaranteed ;)
  8. Nemesis

New issue I cant Start/ Join the game

Hello, today i try to join the game, but dont let me. Only give this message ( see Attach) -Samsung A7 2017 - Android A7 2017 Last version of the game. Please help me.
  9. Nemesis

Candidacy Please Help

Dont worry, first u need to have access to the Alliance HQ ( U need to go and clear more to the East), if still dont have access that, U can't do nothing. After that, u enter this place and u can see a posibles different Alliance options for join. Or u can put the specific name of the Alliance...
  10. Nemesis

Not a bug Tavern - Xataka story doesn't let me relive the story further than level 4

It's not a bug. They make it in that way. They plan release in the future a new regiment, and this regiment become the 5th for the Xatakan's. U need to wait until that happen for finish the story.
  11. Nemesis

Answered When to promote units?

In my experience after u promote at least 3 regiment's of ur main 5. U be fine. And if u can promote 5 at the same time sounds better
  12. Nemesis

I always wanna play it, because i knew a guy have it, but he goes to other country and i dont have the opportunity to play. But i don't think other fellows in our Alliance heard about it. But i gonna ask ;)
  13. Nemesis

We have a new spot! You or any player can apply! Join us, contribute with quest points and enjoy Mythical Ships every week!. Apply, hurry up! Looking us in the "Alliance HQ", search " War Hammer" or " WHM" :)
  14. Nemesis

Candidacy Busco Alianza

Si todavia no tienes alianza, puedes unirtenos. Por ahora la alianza esta en modo "abierto" entonces no tienes que esperar para ingresar, nada mas busca : " War Hammer" or " WHM" :). Todas las semanas alcanzamos la máxima puntuación para el mejor barco, el Mythical. Unos pocos hablamos...
  15. Nemesis

FEEDBACK Factions

I'm agree with @Primer, the rewards need to be equal to WL level at least, and for the old players it's even more important. Because they don't have any use for purple, blue, etc equipment. In my case I'm WL18 and this merchant offers me a lot of Blue equipment. And it's useless for me. If...
  16. Nemesis

FEEDBACK Factions

First, i would say is a Awesome update, Im love the art and the possibility of accomplished new things. Tks to the developers for make new ways for enjoy the game. I'm really excited about all that. Still i think u need to take seriously the suggestions make for old timers gamers. All the...
  17. Nemesis

FEEDBACK Version 0.74

Under that reasoning any positive change that developers make would be unfair to older players. And that doesn't make much sense. But what I argue is when there is something positive for the all player in some point, a bunch of players enjoy that thing and after they still eliminate it. In...
  18. Nemesis

FEEDBACK Version 0.74

When u stop receive Diamonds, and all the players in the past receive them. It's not fair at all.
  19. Nemesis

FEEDBACK Version 0.74

Ok, but why u remove the Diamonds at all.???? Today i clean a new level of the BI, and achieved CV, not regiment's lose. And still not recieved diamonds at all .!!! :confused: All the players before this change, until the level 99 in BI recieved diamonds. At least keep the diamonds when u...
  20. Nemesis

Candidacy Walterdeshin: Looking for an active alliance

If u still dont have alliance, u can join to "War Hammer" or " WHM" We r a nice and chatty Alliance, and u get a Mythical Ship every week. Apply, u r welcome. ;-)