Search results

1. Arci

Planned Online status

This is something we would like to see in the game as well. It is already in our (long) list of possible improvements for the future, which means the development effort might start one day if this gets prioritized (not necessarily soon, let's be clear). Having an online indicator faces many...
  2. Arci

New issue PVP Bug

That's correct :) This player was able to fight more battles as he unlocked many PvP regions these days and yes, by looking at his AP the number of trophies you guessed is quite accurate. No bug here, just a really uncommon that happened for the very first time.
  3. Arci

New issue PVP Bug

We'll have a look ;)
  4. Arci

New idea Endless dungeon

Hey, thanks for sharing with the community your idea! When Strongholds were implemented, we exactly wanted to give shape to a suggestion shared on this forum a while ago to provide an endless input of battles with increasing challenge factor. Rather than building an entirely new concept for...
  5. Arci

Fixed Log in problem

We're looking at it. Are you still experiencing any issue? I tried to do a couple of battles and everything worked smoothly so far.
  6. Arci

Why is Bedeem still unexplorable?

Please, guys, let's try to stay on the constructive side of the discussion. Insults and swearings won't make the mist in the desert go away. Some parts of the desert are not released yet as plans changed during all this time. One day for sure all the desert will be released, but is it THAT...
  7. Arci

New idea Acknowledged! (Don't Bother Posting Threads in this Section!)

Actually all of our new features included bits here and there of community suggestions, getting specific items more easily, more alliance functionalities, less waiting time between battles, more gold, more shards, the list is long! :O
  8. Arci

New idea Acknowledged! (Don't Bother Posting Threads in this Section!)

Every thread in this section (and in the other sections) is read. There are a lot of valid suggestions here and we'd love to implement them all, but this is obviously not possible. Every suggestion is a source of inspiration for our Game Design team to think about the new features the game will...
  9. Arci

Why did my thread get deleted?

That's really weird, I'll try to find out what happened, feel free to open a new one, I'm really sorry for that. We never delete threads because we don't like the content (if it follows the rules). Never did and we'll never do it :) --- Update: I've just found it in our logs, it's been...
  10. Arci

Why did my thread get deleted?

Are you sure it was a new topic? I can find this post from you on the Version 0.69 feedback thread: https://forum.warlordsofaternum.com/index.php?threads/version-0-69.15456/#post-29735
  11. Arci

[Forum Game] Complete the story with 4 words

tales of a mighty
  12. Arci

FEEDBACK Version 0.77

More info on why someone has the chance to download the update and someone doesn't can be found here: https://forum.warlordsofaternum.com/index.php?threads/game-releases-general-information.15934/#post-30787 This thread is also linked in the very first line of the release notes here on the...
  13. Arci

Hi again, all

Sometimes taking a pause helps to enjoy much more coming back (and you'll find new stuff too! :p) Welcome back :)
  14. Arci

FEEDBACK Version 0.77

As written in the release notes, this will be available only after downloading the update to version 0.77 :)
  15. Arci

Regiment healing system...?

Many changes took place during the past few days between our team and the ads provider. The current (hopefully stable) solution will be announced next week with the 0.77 release. Things are going to change :)
  16. Arci

Regiment healing system...?

Please don't forget that players starting from roughly mid 2018 do not have and never had the possibility to watch ads, and many of them are likely in your alliance hitting 1080 points every week :)
  17. Arci

Fixed [7945] Credentials don’t match error after update.

The thing is, if you get the "Authentication failed" message (at least with today's bug), it means that your account is somehow connected to Game Center, so you can safely uninstall and reinstall :) For players getting the level 1 account since the beginning, they're not connected so...
  18. Arci

I did a test with a couple of players and in it worked. If you are in the following case: You get the Authentication Failed error message. You already (seemingly) updated to 0.76.2 It may be that the update from the store didn't work properly. In this case, please uninstall the app and...
  19. Arci

Most of the players reported that it worked. Could you please try again and make sure the version you're downloading is 0.76.2 and not 0.76.1? Do not uninstall the current app in the meantime, just update it from the App Store. And: Thank you :)
  20. Arci

Version 0.76.2 is now available worldwide in your App Store! Please make sure to download the update as soon as possible to get back on Aternum, your regiments are awaiting! :) In case you still see a level 1 account please reach us on the support via the ingame button (Options -> Support) to...