1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Confirmed [2721] War Harbor - Gozuras +25% discount not such a bargain.

Discussion in 'Confirmed issues' started by Toby T Dog, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Toby T Dog

Toby T Dog New Member

Image00001.jpg

Gozuras is listed twice in my War Harbor, once at $400 and again at $450 (with -25% banner).
    Somewhat dissapointing as I quite often take the -25% "bargains" without really checking the normal values.
    Not sure if its bug or purely randomly generated but if random seems very lazy. And just to rub it in the trader is giving me the two fingers..

regards.

2. Spiderman

Spiderman Active Member

Just random. The bottom middle slot is always more expensive than the others (like the bottom right with the Merchant). So just random that GG came up in that slot too.

3. Toby T Dog

Toby T Dog New Member

Thanks to you both for the explanations I admit to not paying particular attention to the offering mechanics however
    I have had Gozuras unlocked for a few days and it seemed to take ages for those first unlock shard opportunities.
    But I accept it as a random coincidence.

Cheers

4. Bruthor

Bruthor Lead Community Manager Staff Member

Yes, this is ugly. Will look into that.

5. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

In the merchant shop the higher price slot was always “guaranteed” to be one you need, thus it would cost a bit more. Others were random and often useless.

I just assumed WarHarbor was similar. The 600 WC spot in bottom middle was guaranteed to be one you need, but maybe the others are not?

I need so many Regiments that the top row has always been ones I need anyway, so I just don’t buy the 600 slot and do the other three instead.

6. NoName

NoName Active Member

Screenshot_20180704-131241.jpg

I guess some people are just happy to get a discount.

I understand all the aforementioned, the explanations make sense of why the written code could produce this offer... it's just funny when it happens

7. BlueRuby

BlueRuby Active Member

I often see the same item displayed in war harbour or merchant at the same time for 2 different prices. I guess the discounted ones here are the higher-priced ‘offer’, discounted. Is a bit daft, imo.

8. PeZurA

PeZurA New Member

Just praise yourself lucky you were able to buy two GG shrads :)'

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018