1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Fixed [3481] Zoom out in battle is bugged after the last update (0.30)

Discussion in 'Fixed issues' started by Victorash, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Victorash

Victorash Active Member

first screenshot - battle view when I enter
    2nd screenshot - battle view after I try to zoom out. Actually it zooms in instead without the possibility to go back to the initial larger view
    IMG_2109.jpg IMG_2110.jpg
    Actually at some point in my suggestions thread I was asking if possible to make the zoom out even larger so that we can see the entire battlefield when making our strategy and now it's even worse. Let's hope it's just a bug and not intended

Candle likes this.
  2. Candle

Candle Active Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    Yes, zooming somewhat changed in recent update:
    And targeting enemies on very bottom cells of this particular map even worse now :(
    Already reported it for "grass" version of said map few weeks ago, but devs classified my report as suggestion :rolleyes:

3. Victorash

Victorash Active Member

yes, I know that you posted it. in a way before I could manage it because it wasn't that bad - I could see most of the battlefield. But now I surprised myself forgetting of some AI's archers and shamans that were not in my main view, but further in a corner. I made the strategy and then bang saw that I forgot the archers :). I know that they are listed below in the action bar, but sometimes in the urge of the battle I don't look there

4. Victorash

Victorash Active Member

I kind of like the new angle 80-85 instead of 90 because now I can see more easily some upper terrains that were very hard to see on very dark terrains - like in the Brigand Island. I'm sure that if we would be able to completely zoom out it would be easier to see the units, but yes, they should also offer the 90 flat. Camera rotatron, zoom in/out shouldn't be that hard on an touch-based device

5. Victorash

Victorash Active Member

this problem is still present in version 0.38.4
    before/after zoom out. so zoom out actually made the image smaller then initially

IMG_2247.jpg IMG_2248.jpg

will there be any fix?

6. Victorash

Victorash Active Member

this is still present in version 0.44. I was thinking that now with the new graphics/resolution maybe it is possible the option of zoom out so that you can see the entire battlefield

7. Victorash

Victorash Active Member

thanks for moving this to confirmed. this means there is a better chance to get the zoom out function in order to see all the battlefield

8. Chiri

Chiri Community Manager Staff Member

This will be fixed in 0.60