1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Fixed [4193] Impossible critical % on TB

Discussion in 'Fixed issues' started by Mark Engle, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Mark Engle

Mark Engle Well-Known Member

Here is the AI T'Rut's Brigade, equipped with a 10 % critical Warblade.

Yet, the stat display says the crit % is 29%! How is that possible?

Perhaps @Jin was correct with his assertion that AI crit % is higher?

Screenshot_20180722-143405.jpg Screenshot_20180722-143147.jpg

I play on Android with current updated version.

2. Mark Engle

Here's another one. TB equipped with a 10% weapon....and has a 35% critical chance? Where can I find that banner????

980k critical damage?

Screenshot_20180723-204528.jpg Screenshot_20180723-204537.jpg

Zancudo likes this.
  3. Zancudo

Zancudo Active Member

Wow! I really don't know how to...I have never found any banner above 15% critical (I always equip them if possible):eek:

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
  4. alexbb

alexbb Active Member

Well... we're the ones who kept asking about more difficult battles. This season I've started having losses because of critical hits... ridiculous critical hits from seriously damaged units. Didn't cared to calculate how its possible, but now makes sense :).

5. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

Most warlords with 25k+ AP has what I called 25%CC strike with weapon(10%) & banner(15%) combo. When you go up against Primer, SirSmith, Jesper & Blackadder, be prepared to face down 5×25%CC strike regiments with Mythical Armour. Even on an easy map, one wrong move and it'll cost you dearly as I've found out. Facing Blackadder on an real easy map and his AI TB managed to ko 3 of my regiments with CC strikes in succession. The CC strike rate of the AI army is way higher than the 25% stated.

6. Mark Engle

Curiously, BlackAdder's TB crit % is only 25%. With normal crit damage. But if you check others, like Denik, AKI, and others...the crit% is even higher, as well as the damage.

This is either a display glitch, or a math glitch in the coding.

I'm making a habit of checking other Warlords' TB's now.

7. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

This bug also affects your own Trut when used. Someone had said Toompah also but I didn’t see that.

In my video I show my Trut is at 10% and 400000. After placing him on battlefield his info is 20% and 630000.

No idea if display only or if it actually affects the fight stats.

Jesper, Guru, Zancudo and 1 other person like this.
  8. Mark Engle

My T'rut's stats doubled as well, when I did the same. Not TPB, tho.

9. Victorash

Victorash Active Member

For me the most frustrating thing is when the AI has a few units and hits a critical, killing my unit with only few steps before ending the battle (usually when I heal my units). And then I have to take the whole battle all over again.
    I made this suggestion to scale the critical damage with the number of still remaining units, but the devs said this is a feature. Could be a feature, but it transforms the battle from strategy to a game governed by luck

10. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

Since WoA don't have ambushes, I like to think of CC strike as being 'ambush' by your weaker enemy. Personally, I don't see AI CC strike as a problem, maybe because I've 15×regiments to field. I do see a problem when you got a limited number of regiments field.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
    Zancudo and Guru like this.
  11. Anton Amby

Anton Amby Well-Known Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    They could just give us a "restart battle/leave battle" button instead of having to restart the app, then restarting the battle and having to wait for the loading screen every time a enemy regiment hits a 1-shot crit - Let's be honest here there's no one using the "retreat" option other than when re-positioning their regiment before they take any significant damage anyway. (and in that case a restart button would do the same thing, just faster)

I don't see the point of the retreat button as long as we're just playing against AI and not real players. (it actually seems like the button you would have for real PvP :p )

12. Mark Engle

Off topic, but I use the 'retreat' option at the beginning of each spawn period to check which maps my 3 skull fights are on. That determines the order in which I fight them. Check map. Retreat.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
  13. Anton Amby

Anton Amby Well-Known Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    That's why we could have a "restart" and a "leave battle" button. Won't even clutter the screen since they can just make it like a arrow with a pop-out menu that's placed where the current retreat one is. - This way they could even add a 'options' and a 'clan-chat' button in the future so we could adjust sounds while in game and also chat with our clan if we're having a tough time beating a battle. :p

I don't think that selling what's essentially basic game options that are found in most other games is all that good a idea. :p
    It seems that (at least for now) they're more interested in developing the game and building up it's player base than they're focused on earning a bunch of cash. - If they wanted to earn money the best way to do it imo would be to sell cosmetic's since that seems to be popular within every other game and doesn't have any effect on the competitve side of things.

For now alliances are just a way to chat with people in the game and pretty much nothing else - But they did say that they were going to ecpand on it in the future, so for all we know they could be adding huge-multipler boss fights, infinite mode that gets harder and harder that you play with some of your other clan members, or something completely different in the future. :)

14. Mark Engle

@Arci @Chiri

Are the Devs looking into this bug? Super T'ruts are still rampaging the countryside, dealing double crit damage at twice the crit%.

It's quite fun when it's my own T'rut....but going against enemy super T'ruts is not as enjoyable.

15. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Just replying to the thread so it pops up on everyone’s radar. Halbaradx was asking what a SuperTrut is and he is part of Warlords team. I figure this might make it easier to find.

GoldReaper likes this.
  16. highlander1961

highlander1961 New Member

Is it just me or is truts primary ability not working... hitting enemy unit and then bringing trut up to the damaged unit using his super swing and a lot of times less damaged then the Primary Weapons ability. Don't recall this happening before last couple updates thanks guys appreciate a response

17. Mark Engle

@Arci

@Chiri

Looks like this is fixed? I received the old T'rut sword in my inventory today, and my T'rut is no longer super.

18. Zancudo

Zancudo Active Member

The death of Super Trut's

Attached Files:

Mark Engle likes this.
  19. Arci

Arci Community Manager Staff Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WoA
    I guess this will change the meta :p

Yep, it should be fixed now