1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Confirmed [4492] Adds freeze after you unplug your headphones

Discussion in 'Confirmed issues' started by Victorash, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Victorash

Victorash Active Member

OS version: ios 11.4.1
    Device: ipad pro 9.7'
    Game version: 0.49

Description of the issue:
    What I did to find the issue:
    - usually I play with no sound so the adds don’t have sound also
    - I wanted to play some apple music while playing the game so I put my headphones
    - while having the headphones plugged in when you play the add it will play with sound – don’t know why, because the rest of the game is still silent
    - because it was annoying playing in the same time the apple music and the add music I unplugged my headphones and everything froze, instead of continuing the add but with no sound
    - to fix this I had to tap on the X and chose Resume Video and the Add restarted with no sound this time because there were no headphones connected

My headphones are wired connected (no Bluetooth)

2. Chiri

Chiri Community Manager Staff Member

Has this happened once or more times?

3. Victorash

Victorash Active Member

I can reproduce this whenever I want. So because now I know the issue it won't happen again for me, but it's still there

4. Chiri

Chiri Community Manager Staff Member

Something to clarify, when you say you play with no sound, do you mean no sound in the game (disable in the settings), no sound in the device or both?

5. Victorash

Victorash Active Member

Both.
    1. I usually have my tablet on silent mode so I don’t get the sounds I don’t want. But if I play a movie or go to apple music I have sound even on silent mode.
    2. And also my game has sound and music on minimum (there is no disable button for the ipad version)