1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Confirmed [4658] Cannot place troops after 54 update

Discussion in 'Confirmed issues' started by Rick Jury, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Rick Jury

Rick Jury New Member

The game downloaded new assets today and i have .54 version

Now when I start a battle I can not place any troops or zoom map so I can’t play game anymore

I have iPhone 7

2. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

This happened to me when first installed also. I shut off my phone and restarted and everything was normal. One more time today I had the problem. I closed app and restarted and it worked.

3. Rick Jury

Rick Jury New Member

Yeah restart this morning didn’t fix but ok now

4. Bruthor

Bruthor Lead Community Manager Staff Member

Thank you very much for your report. This seems to be only affecting players using iOS devices. We are currently investigating this issue.

5. Ben

Ben New Member

I’m new to the game and having the same issue everything works till I try to place regiments in battle. Will turn off app and restart phone

6. Tazingo

Tazingo New Member

Same issue; iOS as well. Also it sometimes it pops a "user already logged in" dialog with a "login" button and my previous actions appear to have been erased !

7. BlueRuby

BlueRuby Active Member

Yeah, iOS user too and I’ve had it several times, though not for the past few days