1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Confirmed [4742] Too many PvP spawns

Discussion in 'Confirmed issues' started by Mark Engle, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Mark Engle

Mark Engle Well-Known Member

That's smart. Make sure its fixed and won't repeat before starting a new season.

After all, WE are the best beta-testers in Aternum!

Dilly dilly!

Primer and BlackAdder666 like this.
  2. Mark Engle

@Arci @Bruthor

All new spawns this session are my doppleganger with fake names.

I did not get extra spawns like before. Maybe others have?

3. Zancudo

Zancudo Active Member

Me too. This is a ridiculous situation.

4. Hopps

Hopps Active Member

I guess arci was right, not to restart season, as they need to observe this season to get the bugs out.

BlackAdder666 likes this.
  5. Mark Engle

Here's another layer to the issue:

First, this session started with new clone spawns again.:mad:

When I attempted to re-roll a normal spawn from a past session, the game could not connect to the server and I got the 'Down for maintenance' message. The game froze, and I had to force close the app.

After getting back into the game, the fight I had tried to re-roll was replaced by another clone!

A fluke, perhaps?

Nope. Tried to re-roll another normal spawn and got the same result. Server down. Game freezes. Reload. Say hello to another clone.

6. Zancudo

Zancudo Active Member

Same here Mark.

7. BlackAdder666

BlackAdder666 Well-Known Member

Me too. Got 5 clones/doppelgangers. Rr, server down, restart = new clone. Same with next rr. Waited a few hours and rr into 3 real players. This season is bugs, bugs, bugs...

8. alexbb

alexbb Active Member

Clones Revenge, Episode 2!
    Got the same behavior as Mark, stopped re-rolling after the first clone was replaced with a better version of me in control... that's AI. Later today re-rolling behaved normal. The only thing I don't understand, my clones are worth 190 Trophies, but I am still getting 188T fights (quite a lot), and against lower AP than my current top 5 AP. Struggling to continue with enjoying the game...