1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Confirmed [4768] Wrong WC reward for PvP

Discussion in 'Confirmed issues' started by Mark Engle, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Enodrevo

Enodrevo Member

Thanks! I get it now. Figured the pattern was +20 per skull. My mistake.

2. Enodrevo

Enodrevo Member

Another 3 skull giving rewards as a 2 skull. The log shows it as a 2 skull, but the map and bre-battle screen showed 3... Rewards were for a 2.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Enodrevo

Enodrevo Member

Consistently, the rewards are based in the battle log rather than the map or pre-battle screen.

Is the formula for calculating skulls public knowledge? If so, one could check to see if the log is accurate or the pre-battle screen.

Update: further observation is that when I reroll 1 skull battles and get more skulls, the log doesn't update to the new skull count and my rewards consistently match the log. Even without rerolling, the log consistently reflects lower skull counts than the map and rewards always match the log.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
  4. Enodrevo

Enodrevo Member

From another thread, it seems the maps are correct. I think it's significant, then, that in my case at least the rewards are matching the log. In the thread I quoted the difference between log and map was said to be a graphics issue. Maybe it's deeper than that if the rewards are consistently based on the log display?

5. Arci

Arci Community Manager Staff Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WoA
    The log is always wrong, but the battle is apparently giving less WC just from time to time as I can see