1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Confirmed [5806] Reverse calculation when selling upgrade items

Discussion in 'Confirmed issues' started by NickA, Dec 11, 2018.

1. NickA

NickA New Member

Testcase. I have 20k gold. When I sell an upgrade worth 1k gold, then the expected end result is 21k and this is indeed the case.
    Normally you see your gold level going up towards 21k but the counter seems to godown from 22k to 21k instead of the other way around. I see this only in the case when selling upgrades, not when selling items. In the latter case it goes up nicely from 20k to 21k.

2. BlueRuby

BlueRuby Active Member

Yeah, I’ve noticed that too.

It seems to settle on the right amount, I think, but does display some weird numbers on its way.

3. Chiri

Chiri Community Manager Staff Member

Does this issue happen when selling upgrades with 1k or more or it also happens with lower than 1k Gold?

4. NickA

NickA New Member

Unrelated. I just sold 180 gold to not reach 13k but it counted down from above 13k

5. Chiri

Chiri Community Manager Staff Member

Is the issue still happening? I am not able to reproduce it anymore.

6. NickA

NickA New Member

Just tried it with a simple 1k gold. I was at 62500 and then saw the counter going from 64500 to 63500. So yes, it's still there. Don't overthink it, put this on the backlog for a dull moment. It's correct, it's just weird.

7. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Yes. Happens a lot, but would prefer you focus efforts on fixing other items as this is a visual bug only and has no effect on game.

8. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Here is a video if it helps. Happens every single time I sell an Emeramon Prism, and I have noticed similar with some other items.

I start the process with 1174534 gold. Emeramon Prism is worth 1450. When process is over I have 1175984 gold which is correct. Just the visuals that are wrong.

1. It shows +8500 as a reward instead of 1450.
    2. My total initially jumps to over 1182000 and then counts Down to arrive at final total. I suspect it is 8500 over final total that it jumps to, but too quick to say for certain.

Please ignore video after gold exchange. Was doing some other stuff and forgot to stop recording. Too drunk watching NE/KC to want to take time to edit.

Again, absolutely no effect on game play as final total is correct. Just the visuals that are wrong.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
    NickA likes this.