1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Confirmed [5864] Priest’s end of the turn

Discussion in 'Confirmed issues' started by Ktaar, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Ktaar

Ktaar Member

when qween of xataka is making her move after all others, while she is still able to use her active skill but there is no enemy target in range, she gives move to opponent even when there are your own units in range of her skill. I think it’s wrong. Because for example I could use its chain effect to heal or attack some other units, standing near to mine ones. But she gives move away.
    I think it is a bug, not an issue

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    Jimsom2 likes this.
  2. Waarthog

Waarthog Member

AI does strange stuff sometimes.

3. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

You are correct. I have noticed it also.

When moving this unit last if there are no enemy units within range then your turn ends and it becomes AI turn. She is not given the opportunity to use her ability. I believe the game treats it as if it were a guard, pike or other unit where it would not have anything to do if not within attack range of an enemy.

Better programming would be if she could still be given the chance to use her active ability (in the same manner a MF, DS, CA, LA or DG is given the option).

Too lazy to do a formal bug report and would prefer Devs focus on other issues. Because I know it exists I just work around it.