1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Confirmed [5908] Question for Devs - Alliance Tag

Discussion in 'Confirmed issues' started by Primer, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Hoping this is an easy question and not a bug. Attached video for illustration.

When looking at my Alliance list, most members show WLI as the Alliance tag in upper corner, but a few just show a dash. In the video Guru is the first to show the dash, and then a couple others. All with a dash are members we haven’t seen active in a while.

Is the dash an indication they haven’t logged in to the game in a certain period of time (or since a certain update)? If so that would help us clean up inactive members and replace them with active ones.

I already look at AP and trophy count, but want to use other factors since we have several members who don’t play PVP right now and are just waiting for new Alliance content. These players seem to have the WLI tag showing. I want to keep these but remove those who are completely inactive.

Am I guessing right on the meaning of the “dash” in the Alliance Tag or am I off target on this one?

2. Arci

Arci Community Manager Staff Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WoA
    Although I cannot confirm that the missing tag is related to inactivity, that definitely looks like a bug.
    Every member in the alliance should have his alliance tag displayed on that overview :)

I'm moving this thread on the bug section.