1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Confirmed [6000] Unable to connect/load game

Discussion in 'Confirmed issues' started by Snowflake, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Snowflake

Snowflake New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    Val
    Had this problem before and it has been at least 6 hours since I've been able to connect. It isn't my wifi, isn't my wireless, have restarted the app and my phone many times. What is going on and when will it be resolved? Going through old posts this has happened to others too intermiteninte. Just spinning endlessly on the load screen. No server connection errors.

2. Arci

Arci Community Manager Staff Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WoA
    Hey @Snowflake , welcome to the forum :)

There isn't any major connectivity shortage recorded for last night, could you please let us know if the game is loading now?

On a side note, to receive quicker assistance for this type of issues I'd recommend you to reach us from the support system. If the game loads, you can do that from the game settings ("Support" button), otherwise you can find us here: https://support.innogames.com/login/anon/game/warlords/market/un

3. Snowflake

Snowflake New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    Val
    Still the same behavior. And I'd be happy to use the support feature but can't if the game doesn't load...

Haven't been able to get into the game since something like 10am eastern time on Sunday

4. Snowflake

Snowflake New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    Val
    Had to reinstall the game to resolve the issue. That's pretty ridiculous from a quality perspective, but worked without any unintended consequences