1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Confirmed [6018] Issue with Brigand Island

Discussion in 'Confirmed issues' started by Vezyr, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Vezyr

Vezyr New Member

Warlord Level:
    When I try to enter pvp battle or bandits or west tower the system shuts down the game. But I can enter other places even fight on east tower.

2. Wehu

Wehu New Member

its a problem with brigand island levels dont se it!

3. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Not sure if same problem as Wehu, but I have also noticed a problem since downloading v 0.63 yesterday.

iPhone 6s on whatever most recent iOS is.

Yesterday I posted in the Question section that the ability to view and play BI battles was gone. One other WL mentioned he saw the same. About 3 hours later I checked and it was back to normal.

Today the same thing happened. Video below shows no levels available. I still have two levels which are only silver so I should be able to see them.

I will check in a few hours to see if it returns and let you know. Curious if it is a timer issue where when timer first expires there is an error but some time later it clears.

4. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

I checked about 50 minutes after the above post and things were back to normal. Definite bug but as long as it keeps fixing itself then not really a big deal.

5. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Ok. Timing update. I started checking before my timer expired. Even with the “No Brigands sighted” message I could not see the individual levels I normally see.

30 minutes before spawn cycle I logged in again and I could see the levels and fight my normal level 31 Silver Achieved battle. 9 gold earned - but it does add up.

I will see what time tomorrow it happens.

The bug exists. But at least for me it is not a big problem. Not sure if others are the same.

6. Chiri

Chiri Community Manager Staff Member

We are aware of this issue but we are having troubles reproducing it. Please, tell us what you were exactly doing before this happened.

7. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Nothing out of the ordinary. Just normal game play. It started the same day I downloaded 0.63

I haven’t found a way to reproduce it on purpose. It just seems to come and go.

I have a little over 3 hours left on BI timer and it looks normal right now. I will wait and see what happens when timer expires.

8. Chiri

Chiri Community Manager Staff Member

Although the actions are nothing out of the ordinary we need to know them, since it is really hard to reproduce it we are asking to every player who experiences this issue that tell us what was doing before it and maybe we may find a common action/spot to find the root cause.

9. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Ok. I just “caused” it to happen again a few minutes ago.

I checked Brigand Island and it was normal. I did not select a level, but they were all showing in the window.

I opened the forum and when I checked BI again it was still normal.

I closed app. I reopened app. I checked BI and the bug is back. No levels available to play.

10. Bruthor

Bruthor Lead Community Manager Staff Member

Whoever is affected, please share which devices you are using. If you don't want to share this publically, feel free to create a support ticket.

Thank you!

11. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

iPhone 6s.

12. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

I have found a way to cause the bug to appear consistently. Tried it 4 times between yesterday and this morning and it worked every time.

IPhone 6s.

Video below shows it, but the steps are

1. Open game app.
    2. Click on BI, verify levels appear in window as normal.
    3. Close app (while still having BI screen up).
    4. Reopen app
    5. Click on BI. Levels have “disappeared”.

I have seen it happen other ways also, but this one is the only one I have found that has been repeatable.

I haven’t found a consistent way to get them to come back, but they always have over time. Sometimes a few minutes, sometimes several hours.

13. Marcus Pitt

Marcus Pitt Member

When I open BI I get a message saying Gold Achieved try harder levels. I have one level left at silver still to complete (confirmed with my medals in the all time ranking).

14. Püffi

Püffi New Member

iOS at latest level, iPad Pro 11”, game 0.6.3.1
    It’s a permanent error that I don’t see the levels at brigand island

15. bomberjack

bomberjack New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    Twk
    Yes I have the same problem
    Both iPhone 7 And ipad mini 4

16. Larry Enrico

Larry Enrico New Member

Went in to play at BI and had to close the app. Went back to play and no levels show.
    iPad Air 2 iOS 12.1.1

17. Inspirace

Inspirace New Member

BI does not show levels, same as above since the most recent update. Before the update never had this issue.

What I did: open the app at the notification of “ready to xx Brigands”, and clicked the BI icon. Since then, tried to restart the app multiple times, no avail.

Went back after playing a few PvP, still the same,

Hardware: 10.5-inch iPad Pro
    Game: 0.63.1.4

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
  18. Püffi

Püffi New Member

If I open the game on my iPhone X (also updated on the latest game level), I can see the the level on BI.
    the iPhone is also on latest IOS

19. Larry Enrico

Larry Enrico New Member

Just started the app and still no levels show. Seems permanent on my device as a result of the recent update since I never see the levels regardless of what I do. Never had this issue before.
    iPad Air 2
    iOS 12.1.1

20. ARCADE2000

ARCADE2000 New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    DOOD
    Same problem over here. After the last update it showed no levels at BI. Only after I played it, it showed the levels. If my battery is empty and thus phone switched off, after I load it and start WoA again, same problem.
    Bit annoying, cause I have a lot of bronze/silver levels and need the gold earnings and shards.
    Iphone SE, version 11.2.5