1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Confirmed [6018] Issue with Brigand Island

Discussion in 'Confirmed issues' started by Vezyr, Mar 14, 2019.

1. ARCADE2000

ARCADE2000 New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    DOOD
    I checked it just out of curiosity. Bug only appears when my phone is completely switched off, then start it again and of course start WoA. Then I play BI on the given level (bug, so no levels are visible) and after I finished it/Jerrika (bronze in my case) it all returns to normal. I can see and do the levels again (of course have to wait 21 hours before I can play BI again, and have to take care that my battery is always loaded / phone doesn't get switched off). Haven't tried it in Airplane mode yet. Hope this info helps with the bug-fixing.

2. Hai

Hai Active Member

pls reset BI one level for those who finished all "accidently"...

it is stupid by game design "not to finish all level" is the way to go. once someone accidently finishes all, he/she is cursed.
    and the punishment is irreversible which comes to conclusion: it is stupid.

3. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

Looks like WoA's 'iPhone bug' strikes AGAIN!!! When are you guys gonna learn and switch over to Android.:D:D:D

Android! Android! Android! OUI! OUI! OUI!:):):)

4. ARCADE2000

ARCADE2000 New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    DOOD
    Update: when BI functions, the alliance chat doesn’t work and vice versa.

5. SirMaximus

SirMaximus New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    FotS
    BI and Alliance chat work for me at the same time.

To get past the current BI bug I reboot my iPad. Works most of the time.

I also need to make a correction. When I was playing it blind and not seeing what level I was playing I was in fact playing existing levels. So ..... stop and don’t play blind as you may find youself out of a good way of getting diamonds!

Pyrrhus likes this.
  6. Candle

Candle Active Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    Playing on Android-based devices, so never experienced real BI bug discussed here, but recently noticed another really strange thing:
    Diamonds I got from last 7 BI done were: 20, 20, 20, 6, 6, 5, 20 - chances to get such streak of only best and worst amounts are roughly 1 to 15^7 ~= 6 / 1 000 000 000

7. Bruthor

Bruthor Lead Community Manager Staff Member

Thanks for sharing all those details. I just wanted to chime in real quick to let you know that we still have no proper way of reproducing this issue, therefore a fix for this bug is yet still out of reach. But we are working on this as much as we can to fix it rather sooner than later.

8. Bruthor

As it happens sometimes when you write something, I just heard that we most likely have found a fix for this which will be included in version 0.64 which is due to be released this week. So, as soon as you have downloaded version 0.64 later this week, please report back if this issue still occurs.

ARCADE2000, Inspirace and NoName like this.
  9. Atzo

Atzo New Member

Warlord Level:
    Have the same issue on iphone7. Previous levels are blank - the levels box is just empty

1 time in 10 after shutting down the game it’ll reappear

10. Manny

Manny New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    GSC
    Same Problem on IPhone 6s and IPad Pro
    Everytime!

11. Mjolnir

Mjolnir New Member

Not showing any other levels on BI one is available to fight but no idea of number Playing on I pad air2

12. Mjolnir

Mjolnir New Member

But persisting all day been 6 hours and at least a dozen resets. All I’m able to play is an unplayed high level not the lower silver one I want to. Bug hanging around. If update will fix it bring it on quickly please. Wasting hours waiting to get to my bi choice.

13. Bruthor

Unfortunately, version 0.64 will not be released due to stability issues. All bug fixes will be merged into version 0.65 which is currently being tested.

14. ARCADE2000

ARCADE2000 New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    DOOD
    Thank you for fixing BI!!

15. ColossalBeast

ColossalBeast New Member

Warlord Level:
    I have had a different problem. Two days in a row I get through without losses, but I don’t get the gold at the end. It says I failed to finish without losing any regiments. I will try again today. The first time I thought I musta missed something, but I was watching carefully yesterday.

16. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

The final one is actually no losses AND a Crushing Victory. Maybe it is the CV that is missing.

17. ColossalBeast

ColossalBeast New Member

Warlord Level:
    You are right, I noticed that today:(

Primer likes this.