1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Fixed [6299] bug user?killer2

Discussion in 'Fixed issues' started by Mrnepenthes, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Mrnepenthes

Mrnepenthes New Member

find the attachment.

Attached Files:

2. Chiri

Chiri Community Manager Staff Member

I might be missing something but please, when you open a bug thread, give more details about it. A screenshot without further explanation it nos helpful.

3. Val

Val Member

Warlord Level:
    killer2 is top1 in AP-rating today with 107k AP - it is a mistake. His real AP less than 50k

4. Mrnepenthes

Mrnepenthes New Member

haha.. i can not understand why the staff member cannot understand this screenshot.

the maximum number of rp is 425. but he has 495.

the staff who anwered me does not enjoy this game?

5. Chiri

Chiri Community Manager Staff Member

I am truly sorry you were offended by my answer. But as you may understand this section has some guidelines to follow when posting a bug thread which this one has not followed therefore I was trying to get a bit more of context of it. I do enjoy the game and like I said that I might be missing something because just a screenshot is not helpful and I did not want to archive the issue directly due to not following the proper guidelines.
    I also want to apologize I did not spot the issue at the first sight as you correctly did but I am human and mistakes can be made.

Anton Amby, Jin and NoName like this.