1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Confirmed [6443] Games crash since new update 0.65

Discussion in 'Confirmed issues' started by BOZZWELL, Apr 14, 2019 at 7:44 PM.

1. BOZZWELL

BOZZWELL New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    LDG
    Hi, my game crash after each battle, when selecting guild, trophy , treasure ... In short, all the time since the new update 0.65.
    I have Ipad with 64 Go and ios 9.3.5.(max. for my old ipad ;-) ). But the minimal configuration is ios 9.
    Tks

2. Chiri

Chiri Community Manager Staff Member

Thanks for the information. This has been reported to our developers but I would need more information.

What kind of battles have this issue?
    Please, post a screenshot of the Ingame Settings where your ID can be seen. In case you do not want to make it public, drop me a Private Message. This is needed so that they developers can take a look at the specific accounts with this issue.

3. SirGig

SirGig New Member

Since the new update, I can't even get into the game past the load screen. I see the lady that says something about rewards for alliance troil then the game closes. Please help

4. Skint Jagblade

Skint Jagblade New Member

Alliance:
    nevaR
    iOS 10.3.3 (iPad 4)

I am having the same issue. The update killed the game, unable to proceed past the loading screen. I deleted the app, reinstalled, and reconnected to GameCenter. I can now load to the map.

Selecting buttons on the map (Dewport, Merchant, strongholds, etc.) will usually result in a crash. Sometimes the screen will load, but the game is dragging badly and will crash at the next interaction. In many cases you can see the spinning circle become slower and slower, intermittently freezing.

My guess: the updated UI is simply overloading older devices.

5. Sauron

Sauron New Member

The same for me. Can't play the game at all.

6. Toby

Toby New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    N/a
    Just started playing tonight. After I claim my rewards from battle it goes to a loading screen then the game crashes. I see that this has been confirmed as a know now issue. Which I'm thankful for I deleted space on my cell so I can play this game! Been wanting to for a long time.
    ISO 10.3.3

Attached Files:

7. Ephyr

Ephyr New Member

Same for me...

Game initially crashed after downloading update and during intro sequence for the new guild quest functionality...

Now when I open game it goes back to the last step of intro for the guild quests, but tapping screen as requested crashes the game.

Can't access anything else...