Confirmed [8392] Imposible pvp trophies?

Ushurak@adventures

Its a glitch as self selling jerrika shards. Seems to be a lotterie this season. Perhaps similar to the quest bug. For me it does not matter. Either silly diamond bets or some lucky player. Does not matter for the top3. I even prefer the lucky guy one.

I would say something went wrong with the transaction mechanism on database side.

Last edited:

Imam

Its a glitch as self selling jerrika shards. Seems to be a lotterie this season. Perhaps similar to the quest bug. For me it does not matter. Either silly diamond bets or some lucky player. Does not matter for the top. I even prefer the lucky one.

Iwould say something went wrong with the transaction mechanism on database side.
I will wait for another glitch...competiton of glitch
interesting:D:p:D

Benji

Crap I’ve never had the quest glitch so probably wont get this either.
Wrong player to get it, not like you will drop that lead over time ;)

Benji

Wonder of the workings of such glitch, it’s not like it’s one extra fight. More like a whole spawn extra

Wonder of the workings of such glitch, it’s not like it’s one extra fight. More like a whole spawn extra
Well, I had the glitch this week for the quests (first time since quest introduction). I was reset about 15 minutes in time, so I think every battle that was fought within a certain period of time will resurface when the glitch occurs.

BlackAdder666

Got the glitch. But I never did the extra battle at season start, so will not be spending diamonds. Will probably end up in top 10 or atleast top 100 this season, thanks to glitch.

Benji

With free rerolls you’ll probably be looking at an 198 average for all 156 fights at end of season so a solid top 10

Ushurak@adventures

Got the glitch. But I never did the extra battle at season start, so will not be spending diamonds. Will probably end up in top 10 or atleast top 100 this season, thanks to glitch.
Common Blackadder. Long live Blackadder I. You will do it even with walking backwards or on one feet with closed eyes. Well desearved as a long time participant of WoA

Last edited:

BlackAdder666

I placed no 2 once during spawn apocalypse. Also placed no 3 two times without lucky glitches or a lot of diamonds spent. That was for the brief period when max AP players only spawned 3s and 4s pvp. Now it has become an extreme diamond bidding war, which is sad.

Ushurak@adventures

You will do it and thats good. 500 points in advance. Should work without problem. I find this diamond bidding sad too. Would like to have a skill based pvp.

Good luck and go for it

Last edited:

BlackAdder666

Well, when you see a pvp on your map it is extremely hard to leave it and miss the next spawn. After playing for years timing your logins to battle pvp, missing pvp due to real life getting in the way or connection problems etcetera, seeing a pvp will always get your motor running and make you battle on.

If the top placers in pvp were players fighting hard and using skill to be the ONE, I would definitely consider missing a few glitched pvp to be a fair gentleman and not be placed at the top at end of season.

But as it is today, an extreme diamond bidding war, I have no bad conscience about placing top 10, thanks to a small glitch. Maybe diamond bidders learn a lesson from that. After you spend 20,000 diamonds to place well, a total idiot not spending a single diamond, can place above you, helped by a glitch. Perhaps this will cool down spending and make pvp fun for all players again. Building your army CAN get you into top 100, staying awake for that extra battle CAN get you into top 10. Today this is not true.

Innogames seem to get their main income from factions at the moment, diamond spending in pvp is probably a smaller part.

Omni

If the top placers in pvp were players fighting hard and using skill to be the ONE, I would definitely consider missing a few glitched pvp to be a fair gentleman and not be placed at the top at end of season.
Lol just explain glitch, let’s to all use it and the best glitcher will win

BlackAdder666

Sometimes there is a problem with game connecting to server. Often nothing happens. But if you are in the middle of a battle doing your 3,5,10 missions you can get double the points. Meaning you get 30, 50 or 100 extra points towards the alliance ship. Still not very often, but evidently happens in rare cases. Imagine all the battles being fought and the server traffic, not often thinking about that. That is a the famous "glitch".

Concerning glitches in pvp, they are even more rare. Years back they could happen, once many players got 15-20 extra pvp spawned causing havoc and apocalypse. Through many updates done since, this almost never occur nowadays. Looking at pvp leaderboards it does still occur, along with returning players that get averages over 199. But very, very seldom.

And there is nothing a player can do to affect glitches. You play the game, and suddenly a glitch appears.

Other glitches are that played battles returns on map. Sometimes with other skull amount than when you played it. Happened a few times to me that I won a 199 pvp, trophies did not get recorded and saved and the pvp returned as a 165 pvp. Especially rotten if you rerolled with or without diamonds to get that 199 :(

Sometimes I sell upgrades and then they reappear. One time I switched gear and quickly back on. Next day when logging in the lower AP gear was still on, and I dropped a rank on max AP leaderboard. Congrats to Zancudo who jumped up a spot, hehe.

So glitches can hurt you, help you and you cannot affect them happening. Suddenly but very seldom they just happen. Thankfully extremely seldom to pvp, it is of course unfair to players spending and fighting hard. No matter what your personal opinion about bidding is...

Imoiran

But as it is today, an extreme diamond bidding war, I have no bad conscience about placing top 10, thanks to a small glitch.
Define “fighting hard”? Those that reroll their fights are doing so at the expense of generating harder fights. As for me, I decided to go ahead and give it a shot and give the designers a bit of a boost in the process by making the game as hard as possible on me. To see me ranked right below someone winning on a glitch is totally ripping me off and making me think this is not the game I should be participating in.

I expect to be treated fairly and can only hope a resolution comes swiftly.

I get it, pvp would be so much better if they got rid of the monetization and the randomized battles. But, if I spend a couple years getting to the point of having a shot and seeing it all go down the drain on my first try at it - screw it.

I don’t blame you or anyone else who got the glitch. Me being upset is focused squarely on those responsible for this.

Primer

Define “fighting hard”? Those that reroll their fights are doing so at the expense of generating harder fights. As for me, I decided to go ahead and give it a shot and give the designers a bit of a boost in the process by making the game as hard as possible on me. To see me ranked right below someone winning on a glitch is totally ripping me off and making me think this is not the game I should be participating in.

I expect to be treated fairly and can only hope a resolution comes swiftly.

I get it, pvp would be so much better if they got rid of the monetization and the randomized battles. But, if I spend a couple years getting to the point of having a shot and seeing it all go down the drain on my first try at it - screw it.

I don’t blame you or anyone else who got the glitch. Me being upset is focused squarely on those responsible for this.
Not sure if you were around, but something similar happened before which got a lot of players upset. Especially those who had spent Diamonds already during that season.

At the time the Devs apologized and said they had learned a lesson from it and would NOT introduce mid season updates that would affect PVP. Apparently that promise is long forgotten because I was forced to download 0.79 during the middle of the season. Maybe coincidence, but we had not seen any glitches affecting spawning in a long time and now more than one player has spawned extra.

I don’t blame you for being upset at all, but unfortunately I am not surprised. Disappointed certainly, but not surprised, and the fact disappointment is no longer surprising says it all.