1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Answered a better use of diamonds: IS or the merchant 25% discount on 10 shards?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Inspirace, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Inspirace

Inspirace New Member

Hello all, a newbie here.

After reaching WL12, I see diamonds are accumulating (1123 right now).

I read that one of the best uses of diamond is to buy shards from the Merchant, especially when the 10 shards / 999 diamonds deal is on 25% discount.
    Than I also read in another thread talking about saving diamonds to buy Impearial Ship (1800 diamonds).

Which would be better? Will the IS worth the wait and saving?

Thanks,

2. archie

archie Member

I think that 10 shards with 25% discount is the best way to spend some diamonds.

Hai and Inspirace like this.
  3. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

Hello @Inspirace.

Welcome to the WoA Community Forum.

If you're purely after shards for a specific regiment then the 10 shards offer at the Merchant is the best deal. You can wait for the 25% discount if you're patient.

If you're in the mood for a bit of lottery with bits of everything then IS will satisfy your need. However, unless you've ways of acquiring diamonds steadily then 2 or 3 IS Initially will be my recommended limit.

PvP is still about the only way of getting doamonds regularly. Make sure you maximise you trophy count per season.

PS: I thought that was you. Thanks for the 17 straight 'likes' you put in the WoA Reboot thread. :):) That must some sort of record for you to put '17 likes' in one breath. :D:D

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
    Inspirace likes this.