Confirmed A level 10 SH does not have ingot as a reward

Kerozard

Warlords Team
Staff member
Are you already playing on version 0.89? Our game designer said it might be possible with version 0.88, but should not appear on 0.89 after the current day has expired.

Heraion

The blank only concerned the fifth battle at Domesticar. The tenth battle gave me ingots as well as those at Frost-blood stronghold. I contacted the support but for now everything is silent... Hopefully they clarify.

Heraion

The IG support replied that it is a graphic problem and that the ingots have actually been delivered. But in reality I have not received anything. We'll see what are the next support justifications...

DudeBro

Are you already playing on version 0.89? Our game designer said it might be possible with version 0.88, but should not appear on 0.89 after the current day has expired.
I downloaded 0.89 earlier today and this just happened to me on both the 5th and 10th battles. I got the same map/positions where a CV is not possible. No CV = no ingots :(

Kerozard

Warlords Team
Staff member
@Zarthas Could you please check the settings screen and give me the exact version you are playing on? Don't post a screenshot of it though, since it includes your user id.

Kerozard

Warlords Team
Staff member
@Zarthas have you checked if you get the ingots in the reward? Maybe it is just an issue of the reward display in the mission preview. I am trying to reproduce this, but I have not yet had a case where the CV was missing.