Fulfilled AARMED Alliance wants YOU!!! ...to Get Mythical Ships! ( _slots open!)

Alliance language
English

Arcturus

We get Mythical ships! ...and we have an opening for a motivated player! Apply to join us today!!!

We are a FRIENDLY and ACTIVE alliance with many helpful veteran players and an active chat. Our Alliance has been around for almost a year and half, getting Mythical ships in ALL but a few weeks since Alliance Quests were added to the game!

We ask that you try to achieve at least 600 Quest Points/week, but we know you will want more! We also believe in having fun and understand that everyone has a REAL life outside of Warlords. If you can't quest for a few days we only ask that you lets us know you'll be away.

Last edited:

Arcturus

The competition for recruits is fast and furious! I promise... if you join AARMED your credit rating will go up by 8 points automatically!

Okay, I don't know that for sure... but it's quite possible! :)

Arcturus

AARMED has recently been officially endorsed by the International Badminton Trainers Association! I have no idea why, but I'll take it!
;)
Come join us!

Arcturus

Bumpin' it on up! Come join us today! There are no door prizes, but there's also no cover charge!

Arcturus

We have one open slot to replace a long-time ally who has retired. Are YOU the person to fill their shoes?

Arcturus

2 Slots open for active Questers. One of them could be you! Yes... YOU

I see you reading this!
I implanted a tiny camera-bot right in this message!
Okay, that's not true but you should still join us because we're KEWL!!!
...and we get Mythical Ships!

MrGummy

Hey guys,

I've just applied to join you. I know I'm new to this game but I like it and I play daily. I would really appreciate it if you would give me a chance and if I don't get 900 points from daily quests, feel free to kick me out before the reward is available.

Honeybadger

[QUOTE = "Arcturus, post: 45261, lid: 9772"]
Eén slot open. Doe mee om Mythical Ships te krijgen! We zijn op schema om zondagochtend Mythical te raken!
[/CITAAT]