1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Fulfilled AARMED wants you!

Discussion in 'Alliances' started by Arcturus, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Arcturus

Arcturus Member

The AARMED alliance has 3 new slots open for friendly and active players. Most of our players are in the 1500-5000 Army Power level but newer players are welcome! We also have a few friendly and helpful veterans at higher levels. If you like to chat, great. We do to!

We have achieved Mythical Reward levels 3 of the last 4 weeks and missed this week by a mere 90 points! Help put us over the top this coming week. We do not expect max quest points every day, only that people are active and participate. If you enjoy questing and being part of a community... come join us today!

Join by Application, Thank You

Last edited: May 27, 2019
  2. Imam

Imam Active Member

Open 2 slot to active daily player...we had myrhical ship last season and will be able too hit the same goal this season..see u in the ocean sailor

3. Imam

Imam Active Member

Now we open 4 slot for new season...get mythical ship last season...horayyy

4. Arcturus

Arcturus Member

We still have 3 openings left for friendly active players before the new Quest-week begins. We fully expect to achieve the Mythical reward level again this week! Come join our friendly community.

5. Arcturus

Arcturus Member

Apply today!

6. Imam

Imam Active Member

Bump

7. CoupDeGrace

CoupDeGrace New Member

Warlord Level:
    Just sent an application.

8. IMNEWBIE

IMNEWBIE New Member

Just sent an application.

9. Imam

Imam Active Member

We have full...thanks for all...we will inform again if any spot available...happy questing sailor