About TB’s weapon

neilftw

Here is a noob’s question. TB’s first ability says 100% critical or lighting effect. Does that depend on he’s weapon? If it is, the best weapon for TB should be critical weapon, right? If I use TB, is that mean I have to upgrade his weapon for good damage? Thanks.

Imam

Yes TB skill based on the weapon. And if u choose to use crit weapon,use the weapon with highest damage and lowest critical chance.
At low lvl lightning maybe usefull but useles at high lvl.

Before u reach mythical lvl dont upgrade anythink on ur gear cause u will waste it when u are more growing up.

neilftw

Got it. thank you! Well, I'm confused about upgrading. If I don't upgrade TB's weapon..the first ability of TB would be like a trash skill. How should I do?

Anton Amby

Got it. thank you! Well, I'm confused about upgrading. If I don't upgrade TB's weapon..the first ability of TB would be like a trash skill. How should I do?
Even if you're using a lvl 1 weapon T'rut's active is still fine (as long as it's a high-dmg low-chance weapon)
T'rut is a regiment that is just pretty decent until you reach a stage where he can carry a 10% chance 520000 dmg maxed mythical weapon - But once he is equipped with that he goes from being a decent regiment to being in the top 3 regiments in the game, he's essentially a late game regiment that is also decent during the early and mid game.

neilftw

Even if you're using a lvl 1 weapon T'rut's active is still fine (as long as it's a high-dmg low-chance weapon)
T'rut is a regiment that is just pretty decent until you reach a stage where he can carry a 10% chance 520000 dmg maxed mythical weapon - But once he is equipped with that he goes from being a decent regiment to being in the top 3 regiments in the game, he's essentially a late game regiment that is also decent during the early and mid game.
Thank you for the reply. I would like to change my main team from MF + RP + RR + SM + LA to MF + DS + TB + LA + CA. How is the combination? Is it working?