Recruitment Active Alliance Swords In The Wind filling up fast LFM

Lord T

Swords In The Wind Alliance recruiting, top 300 guild We have purged our inactives and with new blood can push into top 100. Daily players organised clear structure active and communicative leader great members who excel at willpower patience and loyalty. Growing fast and always involved in alliance weekly ship event . All welcome. Swords In The Wind!

Lord T

Swords In The Wind Alliance recruiting, top 300 guild We have purged our inactives and with new blood can push into top 100. Daily players organised clear structure active and communicative leader great members who excel at willpower patience and loyalty. Growing fast and always involved in alliance weekly ship event . All welcome. Swords In The Wind!
Ten spaces left filling up fast

Lord T

Three more hardy souls joined today , all welcome our points spread is 140 to 10,000 so all are fine to join we pushing for top 100 alliances!
Another three have joined our ranks pushing for top 250 ranked guilds and max event ships recruitment still open for a while til we hit 50

LordKano

Hi guys. Used to be a guild leader, for paladins, but things aren’t moving anywhere. I do my 1080 every time. May I sign in? And If yes, how?

LordKano

Let me know quickly, cos I’ve been contacted by a top 200 guild, and I wanna take part in the next session...

Lord T

49/50 members now now In top 270 alliances pushing up for mythical ship one space available and will be checking activity over every two week period so reserves welcome to apply

Lord T

We are full . We are now up to alliance rank 270 and get the Legendary Ship , I will be checking activity,progress , and contribution every week so if I boot an inactive please post here and apply as a reserve. Swords In The Wind !!

Lord T

We are full . We are now up to alliance rank 270 and get the Legendary Ship , I will be checking activity,progress , and contribution every week so if I boot an inactive please post here and apply as a reserve. Swords In The Wind !!
One space has opened up now guild rank 269 and mythical ship . Looking for one active player , plz apply below or at Swords In The Wind. SWind

Lord T

One space has opened up we get mythical ship every week and are now in top 250 guilds. Plz visit SWind to apply for final spot 49/50

Lord T

Bi weekly purge three spots open 47/50 we get mythical ship every week and are up to rank 214 and steadily climbing plz apply if you’re active and good team player . Swords In The Wind! Swind

Lord T

We are up to rank 164 now and get mythical ship every week, we likely to have two spots open for decent active players soon. Very organised communicative alliance.Plz apply SWIND.