1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Answered Ads to heal

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Rum Runner RJ, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Rum Runner RJ

Rum Runner RJ New Member

On an android tablet and don't seem to get the option to heal watching ads...is there a way to turn the option on or what am I missing

2. Gecko

Gecko New Member

I put in a ticket about this got this answer. Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

This option will be removed, and has already been removed from some devices. For information, it will be replaced by another heal system.

Kind regards,

Ash
    Community Manager
    InnoGames GmbH

3. Gecko

Gecko New Member

Came here to see if there is any news on how a new heal way is gonna work.

4. Arioch

Arioch New Member

That's very bad news. This game is based a lot on the ads for life. If they remove this option, I don't know how many people will keep playing the game if they have to wait 3 hours for recovery.

Also, a very dirty move removing this option only for some players.

5. BlackAdder666

BlackAdder666 Well-Known Member

WTF, ads were never a reliable way to heal regs, most days you got max 2 instead of the promised 5. But still, if removed game will be much harder. Then remove option to restart game and voila you have an impossibly hard game

6. Menzoberranzan

Menzoberranzan New Member

WTF i got bored at endgame, restarted and without some form of non diamond heals there's just no way. Ill be looking at 4-5 hour waits on heals.Ever since Innogames took over its been Paywall after Paywall going up.

7. spencer audrey

spencer audrey New Member

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019