1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Confirmed Alliance disappeared

Discussion in 'Confirmed issues' started by Hopps, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Hopps

Hopps Active Member

The Aim High Alliance AHA disappeared this morning, can't be found in search for alliance either.

Fairly new, had 9 members last night, gone completely this morning.

Is this the only alliance that disappeared or have there been others.

I want my 5000 virtual gold back:)

2. Baphomet

Baphomet New Member

Mine exist always (you have verified ?) but i m outside alliance. (I can see me inside as leader ???)
    Les Templiers (LTFR)

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
  3. Arci

Arci Community Manager Staff Member

We had some database issue this morning with Alliances, our devs are attempting to recover the situation but in the meantime weird things may happen.

We'll keep you posted ;)

4. Hopps

Hopps Active Member

Thanks for the quick response, my alliance now is found with a search, so It was at least not lost, that's a relief.

5. Arci

Arci Community Manager Staff Member

Most of the issue should have been solved now, if someone is still experiencing any issue please reach us from the support system ("Support" button in the game settings).

Please note that most of the alliance related actions performed this morning between 6:00 and 11:00 approximately may be lost.