1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

New idea Alliance Leader Announcements

Discussion in 'Ideas & Suggestions' started by Arcturus, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Arcturus

Arcturus Member

Within the current chat-function, in an alliance with a lot of chat going-on, it can be difficult for any alliance-wide announcements to be made by the alliance leader. A player in our alliance (not me) suggested that there should be a way for the Alliance Leader to leave a message that will automatically pop-up (literally, like the messages the Devs sometimes do) on all alliance members' games so they will for sure see it the next time they sign into the game. I don't know how difficult this would be for the Devs to add or how much other alliances would use it, but I know ours would. Anyone else think it would be worthwhile?

Marcus Pitt, Last, RasClart and 2 others like this.
  2. Valery

Valery New Member

generally, the good idea is to highlight message of the leader.
    But there is no sign of message when you enter the game(! sign). So some people ignores messages because they do not see it.
    The second problem of the chat is that there are no option to copy messages or its part. And there is no option to chat with other people who has left or send dirrect message.

3. Tripszy

Tripszy Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    CaF
    Would be great to have an internal noticeboard for each alliance. Saves us having to develop our own forums (which we did in our alliance). There we posted our alliance rules and people state when they are going to be away so they don’t get kicked if they don’t contribute 200 alliance points per week.

Just a simple noticeboard would do - no images so should save on server space.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019 at 8:41 AM