1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Alliance Ship Predictions

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Primer, Apr 12, 2019.

?

Will any Alliance earn a Mythical Alliance Ship during very first season

Poll closed Apr 26, 2019.
  1. Yes. Several Alliances will.

18 vote(s)
    46.2%
  2. Yes. But only one Alliance will.

10 vote(s)
    25.6%
  3. No. Rollout bugs will prevent it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No. Alliances as currently set will not have enough Active participants.

11 vote(s)
    28.2%
  1. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Based on what we can deduce from the video, it looks like each person can earn a maximum of 180 Alliance Points each day towards an Alliance Ship reward. It takes 43200 Alliance Points to promote to the Mythical Ship reward. That is 40 players maximizing points for all six days.

There are many Alliances which currently feature some inactive or occasional players. Over time I expect some new Alliances will be formed by players which will require all players to be highly active so they can earn max rewards.

My question is “Will any of the current Alliances be able to earn a mythical Alliance Ship in the very first season.” I am confident Alliances will evolve that will be able to routinely accomplish this, but my guess is nobody gets there first season.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
    BlackAdder666 likes this.
  2. Arci

Arci Community Manager Staff Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WoA
    Let me say that getting the higher reward is supposed to be a great achievement rather than the weekly routine, at least for the majority of the alliances :)

I mean, also the legendary ship has juicy rewards, it isn't empty :p

Primer and BlackAdder666 like this.
  3. Anton Amby

Anton Amby Well-Known Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    I think it's possible that one or maybe even a few will reach it, but I don't think it's all that likely (mainly due to inactive members)
    Honestly having a average of 864 Alliance Points over 6 days (average needed if all 50 members are playing) doesn't sound like something that would be super hard to do. (the main problem would be if someone gets 0 points for the alliance ofc, because then you raise the average needed for everyone else)

Primer likes this.
  4. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

My point exactly. My Alliance is extremely active, but even we have 7 players who have not logged in for several months. We also have several other players who were bored and just hanging around hoping the Alliance updates would bring them exciting new content. I am not sure this will be enough to make them become active again, especially since they are already maxed out (or at least close) and do not need the rewards offered.

Anton Amby likes this.
  5. Anton Amby

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    Yea, honestly don't think that WLI is likely to make it for the first round (and also don't think that the other big alliances are likely to do so) but it wouldn't be impossible for me to imagine a smaller alliance consisting of a group of irl friends + some randoms they picked up along the way doing it. :p (probably won't see that though)

Btw, does anyone know if there will there be a ''ranking system'' for alliances now that this is in (like we could see which alliances have gathered the most points in X season so far?), honestly feels like it would be more relevant than the badges/brigand leaderboard. :p

GiveOrg, Tripszy, NoName and 3 others like this.
  6. Tripszy

Tripszy New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    CaF
    I think we’d still be faced with the established alliances being top of the leaderboard. If it was just for show and no prizes... perhaps a screenshot in the forums here or something instead so that at least the winners can brag or boast, I’d support that. Otherwise, it’s more grinding for me and my alliance. We’ve come from nowhere to hit top 100 and that was great... don’t want anyone to get disheartened because all in all, this is a good game!

7. Anton Amby

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    I don't really care about rewards, it could just be fun to see how the other alliances were doing compared to your own. :p (it would also be the first leaderboard in which low level players would be able to compete with high level players, which I think would be pretty cool - Sounds a lot more relevant to show to me than the brigand leaderboard which shouldn't even be in the game tbh)

GiveOrg and BlackAdder666 like this.
  8. Imam

Imam Member

With only 180 pts each day...its imposible to gain mythical ship at first season

9. Anton Amby

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    Huh? No it isn't?
    It takes 43200 points to get to Mythical.
    180 * 50 * 6 = 54000
    54000 - 43200 = 10800
    10800 / 180 = 60 / 6 = 10
    50 - 10 = 40
    So if 40 members of your alliance get every point you will get the mythical ship.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
    BlackAdder666 and Jin like this.
  10. Prepofzezgen

Prepofzezgen New Member

180 points × 6 days x X members = 43200 points
    X = 43200 / (6 × 180) = 40 members

5th grade mathematics :p

11. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Math just a bit off. I think you meant to divide 10800/180 instead of 160.

40 members max Points is what it takes.

Anton Amby likes this.
  12. Imam

Imam Member

I thought 43200 just for uncomom ship...lol

Yeah its posible if like that...we will see how many alliance can reach it at this season

13. Anton Amby

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    Ah whoops :p Will correct it - Point still stands though, it's possible to do it. :p

14. Lundene

Lundene Member

How is WLI getting on - we have quite a few who haven’t contributed yet.

It would be nice to know the points for each ship quality...

15. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Good point. I think you may have to actually see the scroll counter pass each threshold to determine what level is needed for each Ship. Unless of course the Devs are willing to share.

WLI has 31 contributors to this point. Of the other 19 I know six plan to be active for certain. The others I am not 100% sure of.

It looks like we may open another 10+ spots in about 9 hours when the first day is completed.

16. Stross

Stross New Member

Is there likely to be a leader board shown anywhere for the alliance quests, similar to that of pvp. It may encourage alliances to participate more if there is a visual

17. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

It looks like each new ship is 7200 Quest Points. If you do that many each day you reach mythical after day 6.

18. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

No leaderboard we can see yet. In the meantime, I created a thread under Tactics&Strategies/Alliances/Alliance Quests - Sharing progress

I am sharing details of WLI daily progress so you can see if you like for comparison. I welcome other Alliances to do the same if they wish. Would love to gather more info.

Tripszy likes this.
  19. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

My initial vote was No, Alliances as currently set will not have enough Active members.

First day WLI was 940 short of average trophies needed to earn Mythical ship. In two days we dumped inactive players and added 16 new players. Nearly 1/3 of membership changed. Now we are indeed on pace for the Mythical Ship.

Not changing my vote though. “As currently setup” at the time the poll was posted would never have done it for us. It took massive change.

BlackAdder666, Jin and GiveOrg like this.
  20. Èlan

Èlan New Member

My current guild is less than half active which is frustrating when I'm chucking up max daily points.

If I change guild I take it I will lose those points? So will you have a spot at the start of the next one?