1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Alliance Ship Rewards - Sharing Info

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Primer, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Another Warlord Suggested we start this thread and I thought it was a great idea. We would like Warlords to share the contents of the various Alliance Ship rewards that they receive so we can all get a better idea of what to expect at different levels.

Common, uncommon, rare, epic, legendary and mythical. We want to get info on number of shards, scrolls, gold, etc.

Also, the video mentions Items “suitable for your Warlord Level”’. Please include your WL Level in the post.

Can be a screenshot or written list, doesn’t matter. Thanks in advance to all who are willing to share!

Diesel, RasClart, NoName and 3 others like this.
  2. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Some of the things I am hoping we can learn.

1. Is the total number of shards awarded for a ship a set value, or is there some randomness factored in? Both within a clan and from one clan to another. Same for gold/scrolls.

2. Are shard rewards only for units that are unlocked, or will you accumulate for locked units also? Could be a good way to unlock new units faster.

3. For those with a mix of 5star and less than 5star Regiments, will Shards be guaranteed to be those you need (like War Harbor and recent Smuggler Ships)? Or will you also get shards for units already at 5star?

4. If I wear all Mythical gear but put common armor on one of my units, will I receive a mythical armor for that unit? Purely selfish question here - this is the ONLY Ship reward that would help my current army. I will test this one myself and let you know.

3. Candle

Candle Active Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    Good point, haven't any armor/banners lower than legendary atm, but saved all base weapons. Going to equip these on 3-4 regiments who need 10% crit ones instead 30% they use.

4. Madarick

Madarick New Member

I just opened up a Common Alliance Ship. It contained 5 Shards for 1 unit and 2000 Gold. I am WL 19.

Primer likes this.
  5. Candle

Candle Active Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    upload_2019-4-22_3-2-37.png
    30 shards, but all are completely useless for me.
    Archer armor - semi-OK.
    Resurrection scrolls - only good reward.
    Shards are really disappointing - got x30, but all are ones I don't need at all
    upload_2019-4-22_3-7-32.png

BlackAdder666 and Primer like this.
  6. NoName

NoName Well-Known Member

C678B50D-29F1-438E-A39F-070FAD3638BB.jpeg Screenshot_20190421-190345_Warlords.jpg
    warlord level 23 for both... First one a Mythical alliance ship & the second one a Legendary alliance ship

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
    Primer likes this.
  7. RasClart

RasClart Active Member

From the same legendary ship as NoName showed above, I got basically the same except a mythic weapon, Jerrika’s 2 handed mace. WL23

Primer likes this.
  8. Hackuuna

Hackuuna Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20190421-170036_Warlords.jpg

WL23 mythical ship.

Added screenshots of my army:

Screenshot_20190421-173031_Warlords.jpg

Screenshot_20190421-173022_Warlords.jpg

NoName, Candle and Primer like this.
  9. Imam

Imam Member

WL lvl 19 Legendary ship...CAF alliance Screenshot_20190422-071526.png

Candle and Primer like this.
  10. Mimi

Mimi Member

Mythical ship @ WL8
    Mimi army.jpg Mimi ship.jpg

Edit: Found the inventory button hours later...
    Shards inventory (after ship delivery) shows that both Riders of Torga and King's Guard were already in unlockable state before the delivery.

Mimi inventory.jpg

Jin, NoName, Primer and 1 other person like this.
  11. Candle

Candle Active Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    I see you were lucky to get shards for 6 different regiments :)
    Are all of these not 5* yet?
    May you post screenshot with yours 12 "worst" regiments like mine above?

Primer likes this.
  12. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info Madarick. We really do want to see if we can determine the pattern for all levels.

I appreciate you input.

13. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

I define Useless differently for shards. To me, if you received a Trut or LA it would have been useless as they are already 5star. This used to occur frequently back before changes were made when WH introduced. I would say the shards you got were not your preferred shards, but since they build toward promoting a unit to final 5star status they are not useless.

Just a difference in what we mean by the terms. No big deal.

Jin and BlackAdder666 like this.
  14. Hackuuna

Hackuuna Well-Known Member

Added screenshots of my army. Does seem to give shards for the bottom of my army rather than the top end.

Primer likes this.
  15. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

I am seeing a definite pattern. Anyone have Uncommon, rare, or Epic rewards they can share?

All of my Alliance was Mythical. All 30 Shards, 12000 gold and same 3 scrolls. Only the item and type of shards vary. 5 each of 6 Regiments.

Legendary looks like 5 shards of 5 Regiments, 10,000 gold and 2 scrolls with an item.

All shards anyone in my Alliance has reported is for units not yet at 5s. So they are needed.

Jin and Candle like this.
  16. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Now Alliances can decide. Is the extra 5 shards, 2000 gold and 1 scroll you get from Mythical vs Legendary worth the effort, or are you happy settling for Legendary if players reduce activity.

Doesn’t seem like a huge difference. Each Alliance will have to decide for themselves.

Really glad you guys shared so we could see this.

17. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

And I don’t think it is coincidence. All my members who shared said they received rejuvenate scrolls. Did ANYONE get different?

To me these are the best scrolls anyway, so I hope everyone got them. Maybe it will rotate by season.

18. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Great progress for a newer Warlord. Just remember, you don’t have to unlock a unit just because you can. It will be hard to keep up with gold and upgrades unlocking that many at one time.

I am sure Matata will help you with the choices.

A bit jealous. When I was a new player getting 15 to 20 shards from an 1800 Diamond Imperial Ship was a huge win. I would save diamonds for 2 to 3 months. Getting that much every week will make game progression so much faster.

Jin, BlackAdder666, Lundene and 3 others like this.
  19. Mimi

Mimi Member

Thanks to WLI, I made pretty good progress for having only played the game for less than a week ;)

20. Candle

Candle Active Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    @Primer beat me at posting summary about Alliance Ship rewards :rolleyes:, so I can only do it using other words and (hopefully) adding bit more details:

Mythical - 30 shards, 12k gold, 3 scrolls and 1 item
    Legendary - 25 shards, 10k gold, 2 scrolls, 1 item
    - all shards are rather useful - no shards for already 5* regiments reported, getting shards for not-unlocked regiments most likely possible, but still not 100% sure: You may see Mimi post above - she got shards for 3 not-unlocked regiments, but already had enougth shards to unlock these
    - item quality definitely scaled by by player WL/AP/whatever - top-level warlords got Mythical item from Mythical ship, lowbies - only Rare (Mimi post above), high level got Legendary from both Mythical and Legendary Ships (NoName post), mid-level (Imam) got Epic item from Legendary ship

Need to see Epic/Rare/Uncommon ship rewards to complete my analysis, but so far looks like:
    - item level depends only on warlord WL, but not ship quality
    - higher ships give more gold/scrolls/shards to everyone

Jin, Mimi and Primer like this.