1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Answered Alliances

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Chalkodous, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Chalkodous

Chalkodous New Member

Hi I am a totally new player. I have started playing just 4 days ago. After I conquered alliance HQ I have created an alliance. But I cant find any meaningful way of cooperating with my members. Except from excanging messages why are alliances for?

Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
  2. Zancudo

Zancudo Active Member

At the moment nothing else more that chat.

3. RasClart

RasClart Member

That chat can be helpful though... share advice & tips... let folk know about pitfalls & problems... ask questions..... also a bunch of new alliance functions are coming this year so building a solid working team will place u right to hit the ground running when that kicks off!
    Good luck building ur alliance...
    Why not post a recruitment thread in the alliace page?
    What is ur alliance name?

4. Chalkodous

Chalkodous New Member

I didn't know there is an alliance page my alliance name is LoA Legion of Angels.

5. Chalkodous

Chalkodous New Member

Thank you both very much.

6. RasClart

RasClart Member

I would strongly recommend reading “WoA reboot”, by Warlord Jin
    It’s a journal by a very experienced warlord of his 2nd time around playing a second account.
    It’s full of great tips & how-to tricks, i found it really useful when starting out.

And don’t waste gold on the forge till later in the game.

Chalkodous, Jin and Zancudo like this.
  7. Chalkodous

Chalkodous New Member

Thank you very much Rasclart in fact both the creation of the alliance and my tedency to forge whatever is forgable make me be low at gold... So you are probably right.