1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

New idea Alternate play by Regiment instead of Player

Discussion in 'Ideas & Suggestions' started by Saltire, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Saltire

Saltire New Member

I did a quick search but didn't find a similar thread:

Instead of a player using all regiments at once before second player goes, alternate between players to move one regiment at a time. Move/block effects for Trees, Ring of Fire would have to be instant with health effects at end of full turn.

This is interesting but would totally change how the game is played and a lot of the balance. Probably too big of a change for the current "standard" game, but good for a true online PvP mode?

RasClart, Primer and Loraykin like this.
  2. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

I suggested something similar but with a slight twist. Alternating always gives the advantage to the player moving first. That player keeps an advantage each round of the fight.

I suggested more like tennis. Player 1 moves first, then player two moves twice, then player 1 moves twice, etc. This way each player effectively alternates who has the advantage each round of the battle.

Unfortunately I think we are a long way off from any sort of real time PVP.