1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Video AntonAmby v Marximus

Discussion in 'Epic Battles' started by Anton Amby, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Anton Amby

Anton Amby Well-Known Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    Not a impressive battle or anything, just wanted to record it since it's my first time spawning Marximus. :D

Mark Engle and Jin like this.
  2. Mark Engle

Mark Engle Well-Known Member

I need to fire the whole lot after that lame effort. Bunch of pansies!:eek:

Anton Amby and Jin like this.
  3. Anton Amby

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    To be fair the odds were kind of against them, since the map is super good for Twin Pikes which is what my army is built up around. :D
    If it had been on a map like Wurms Cemetery I would probably have ended up with multiple regiments on cooldown since your army still is way stronger than mine. :eek:

4. GoldReaper

GoldReaper Active Member

Awesome tactics!

5. Anton Amby

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    Thank you, but I'm honestly not sure how 'awesome' my tactic's are - Everything I did in that fight seemed pretty basic? :p

6. Anton Amby

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    WLI
    Got another one, unfortunately this one were also on a rather easy map - Would really like to see how I'd fare on one of the tougher maps:

Spent a bit of time at the end of the video to spread out the damage done to my regiments (so I don't have to heal RP with ads) while also regenerating a bit using MF's passive.