1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Anyone playing Warlords of Aternum?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Vindieselwalker, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Vindieselwalker

Vindieselwalker New Member

Downloaded the game a few days ago and quite like the basic concept. It's a bit like chess mixed with a table top game. You collect different units and battle it out on different hexagon shaped terrains.

I'm afraid the game might become p2w at some point. Did someone play it over a longer period of time? How do you like it?

I think it has potential but I'll stay cautious for now.
    Xvideos Xnxx Chaturbate

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019 at 5:37 PM
  2. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

Welcome to the game!

The game has undergone many changes over the years. I started in Dec 2016 and the only money I ever spent was for the $2.99 100 Diamonds/30 Days deal that at the time was only available to new players.

If you have patience and are willing to enjoy the journey you can maximize your army over time. Took me two years, but is actually much faster now with the introduction of the War Harbor to buy shards. Just maximize your PVP to get as many WCs as possible.

Right now to “win” a season does require the spending of a significant amount of diamonds. (5000 to 10000 last two seasons). But these can be saved over a LONG, LONG time of gameplay if you don’t want to buy them.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019 at 5:48 PM
    Jin likes this.
  3. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

Hello @Vindieselwalker.

Add ingmy welcome yo the Forum.

I started in Dec 2015, right at the beginning of WoA when it was known as Warlords.

Like I always say, WoA is an ocean marathon NOT a 50m dash in the pool.

4. BlueRuby

BlueRuby Active Member

Hi fella, welcome!

I’ve been playing since near the beginning too. Like Primer, I’ve only spent £2.99.
    As Jin says, this game is a marathon. If you want to advance faster, you can spend money; if you’re happy taking your time, you can do this too...you will get there eventually

5. Goegubben

Goegubben New Member

Hi i played for a couple weeks ranked to warlord 11. now if I wants to progress in the same speed I probably would have to pay. but if the game was that easy wouldnt be any point at least for me to play it at all. Now im gathering up cards and grow stronger on all my .regiments.
    but I dont c a problem to play whitout pay. I think this is no different from my other games im playing.