1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

New Are there no more ads? I still have the button but never available. Running people off?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Gazgulkilla, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Gazgulkilla

Gazgulkilla Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    ELC
    So now we don't get ads, plus scrolls never returned. Are you trying to get rid of players? This game is more and more disappointing

Mikaele and Slayron like this.
  2. Benji

Benji Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    CaF
    Never had them myself but quite a few fellow alliance members report them being gone but returned after 2 days.
    They had the icon but no ads to show.
    One reported the icon missing completely, for him the ads has not returned

3. Gazgulkilla

Gazgulkilla Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    ELC
    Now I'm told by people in my alliance ttry still have Ads, SO WHY DO SOME PEOPLE HAVE THEM AND SOME DONT? This game is turning to bullshit quick

Mikaele and johnsmiley like this.
  4. Mikaele

Mikaele New Member

No ads for several days. Got rid of scrolls too!! Xatakan empire incomplete and still can't do story line because short one boss. You all said it was going to be released soon last October!!! It appears Inno games has lost complete interest in this game and you all are probably just using all your resources for some other BS game!! I have paid for things with the expectation of you all releasing new content, but nothing.... Just one disappointment after another!!!

Gazgulkilla likes this.
  5. Mikaele

Mikaele New Member

Anyone else out there as pissed as me? Please share your concerns and demand your money back; 1st through Inno who won't do crap but filing complaints through Google play will work once we get enough people to Express how Inno games keeps saying they're going to fix this or add that, but never do since they have everyone else there continuing to make half ass games and RIP off the public!!