1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Army Power Level Problems

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Arcturus, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Arcturus

Arcturus New Member

Does anyone else think that the Army Power Level system seems to be flawed in some way? I have not crunched the numbers on the units/stats/formulas. This is just based on observation. I am only WL19 but I do a lot of PvP fights. In probably 9 out of 10 battles I see nothing that seems out of place, but then occasionally I run into armies that seem to perform WELL above their Power Level, usually in that you simply cannot do enough damage to their units. It seems to happen in cases where the enemy units have very high Defense scores and very high Hitpoints. Orc and Ogre units as well as Guardians seem to be the main issues. Now OBVIOUSLY such units are going to be difficult to damage. The point is that it seems that perhaps the formula used to determine Army Power Level does not accurately reflect Defense/Hitpoints and thus rates high-defense armies lower than it should. Anyone else feel the same or am I way off the mark here?

2. Otar

Otar New Member

From time to time, you are put against a player that not only have the right armor type, but also upgrades and around the minimum lvl to use. They feel like tanks, even archers. That sucks and have nothing to do with AP, because the armor itself will add like 1 ou 2 AP, but the feeling of fighting the unit is 100 times worse then the AP shows...

Happens, nothing much to do other then accept the losses and use ad's if possible to keep going.

Hai likes this.