1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Answered Best mystical staff?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by aznwiseguy, Feb 2, 2019.

1. aznwiseguy

aznwiseguy New Member

Obviously this is a very subjective question but what's the best staff to go with 15% crit banner?

I just got a 30% crit staff, is it worth upgrading?

How many different staffs are there? Thank you in advance. I really appreciate it.

2. Primer

Primer Well-Known Member

You are correct that “best” is a matter of opinion. I can share the stats and my opinion, you can decide for yourself which you prefer.

There are only two mythical weapons for each class at the moment. One Kuromokar at 10% Critical Hit Chance and one Jerrika at 30%. The only exception I know of is Gozura who has only one weapon available (at 20%).

A Kuromokar War Staff fully upgraded to Level 13 is 490,000 damage. A Level 13 Jerrika Power Rod is 112,000 damage.

The Kuromokar War Staff gives your regiment a higher AP boost. Since raising your top Regiments AP leads directly to spawning higher TC opponents in PVP you will often see top AP items referred to as “best” by Warlords in the forum.

I strongly prefer Kuromokar Weapons due to the massive damage they will give - often resulting in a killing blow rather than a mere crippling blow. This is important to me because a wounded enemy can Crit hit me back where a dead enemy cannot.

Combined with a 15% banner (also best for AP), a Kuromokar weapon has a 25% chance of giving you a Crit Hit where a Jerrika Weapon gives you a 45% chance. Just using rounded math that means in 4 attacks you should get 1 Crit from a Kuromokar Weapon and 2 from a Jerrika Weapon. The Kuromokar Weapon does 490,000 damage with the one hit and the Jerrika Weapon does 224,000 damage combined on two hits. That is a no-brainer for me.

Other class weapons (bows, pikes, swords, hammers, etc) have similar numbers.

My personal opinion - I wouldn’t waste my forge time or gold on a Jerrika Weapon unless everything else I owned was fully forged already and I had nothing else to put in there. I have been running forge continuously since reaching WL23. Each mythical item takes about a week to upgrade if you do 2 levels per day. You currently have 69 pieces of gear to equip (about to be 72). You can keep the forge busy for a long time

BlackAdder666, Waarthog, Jin and 4 others like this.