1. Greetings Warlord!

Nice to meet you, my name is Eolande, commander of the Maiden's Faeries. Let me give you a warm welcome to the forum, a peaceful land where you can meet some other Warlords like you.
    Have we ever met on Aternum? I think I don't remember your name... you can click here to register a forum account so I will never forget it!

See you around!

Recruitment British Lions recruiting for Mythical ship

Discussion in 'Alliances' started by Marshman, May 5, 2019.

1. Marshman

Marshman New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    BRIT
    British Lions are now recruiting more active players. Any nationality welcome. We will be just shy of the mythical ship this week - looking for more active players to push on for the last one. 4 spaces left ~ your points could be the difference.

Although we currently have over 40+ active players, we’re in the process of replacing the last of the old and infirm with new and enthusiastic players. Any level welcome. Any age also welcome! Helpful advice always welcome.

Be active, be chatty, have fun.

Last edited: May 18, 2019 at 9:46 AM
  2. Marshman

Marshman New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    BRIT
  3. Stinkyness

Stinkyness New Member

Warlord Level:
    Alliance:
    Brits
  4. maganas

maganas New Member

Warlord Level:
    How many spots do you have? I know 4-5 of us are leaving our inactive/leaderless guild... so if you have room for us all, we are all active

5. IKen

IKen New Member

Warlord Level:
    Hi, active player here looking for an active alliance. Do let me know if there's an opening. TIA =)

6. Orin

Orin New Member

Warlord Level:
    British Lions (BRIT) are looking for a few more active members to make sure we get the Mythical ship. Just find us and join.

All nationalities, ages and experience welcome.